• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

coolasj19

Why are you reading my tag instead of the title of my post?
I foundmy copy of the K-On discography on one of my old HDDs. I just listened to all of it... Why am I listening to it again?

v1YZlq7.jpg

*nose bleed*

Madao

wuuuh

i was playing mario 3D world today and forgot to eat lunch. now it is too late and i'm hungry. i'll have to make some ramen to survive the night.

I wanna see it but I don't have a girl to take and it'd be impossible to convince anyone in my family to go with me.

Guess I'll wait till Blu Ray :/

How was your day, Keions? I had to make the Bacon.
Had to work. Got tons of difficult people that got pissed of at me and my bosses and I hate that it's going to get worse through the holidays. Had to stay to help clean up but my coworkers actually lightened the mood and was pretty cool. Other than that I'm about to go to sleepsleep.

StayDead

Time to wake up properly and be productive... yeah I don't think it'll be that easy.

Today imma just write my blog post and then double check my assignment before send it off. Can't be bothered with doing anything else.

StayDead

Well got my result back for my last module I did at the OU. I passed but not as high as I was expecting. Did fine in the assignments but I only got 62/100 in the exam. Ah well it's only one module, I've just gotta focus more.

Madao

Yui birthday day.

she's the "main character" and the first one anyone gets to know when starting the show.
a pretty prominent part of the series overall since the club wouldn't have been approved if she wasn't there at the correct time.

she (along her sister) are some of the cutest siblings around.

LayLa

Well got my result back for my last module I did at the OU. I passed but not as high as I was expecting. Did fine in the assignments but I only got 62/100 in the exam. Ah well it's only one module, I've just gotta focus more.

awww 62 is a good mark for an exam, i find exams nerve wracking and have been deliberately choosing courses that are all coursework when able - i'm doing two level 3 courses starting in Feb but the thought of doing two final exams in a week freaks me out, luckily there is one course (T320) with no exam so i'm doing that one with another exam-based one (T325). What courses are you doing next year?

Ui is not my fav character but this pic is cute!

7A2hWgx.jpg

StayDead

awww 62 is a good mark for an exam, i find exams nerve wracking and have been deliberately choosing courses that are all coursework when able - i'm doing two level 3 courses starting in Feb but the thought of doing two final exams in a week freaks me out, luckily there is one course (T320) with no exam so i'm doing that one with another exam-based one (T325). What courses are you doing next year?

Currently doing T216 and next february I start on M363 and M362 which are my first level 3 courses. ^^

Top Bottom