• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Yui birthday day.

she's the "main character" and the first one anyone gets to know when starting the show.
a pretty prominent part of the series overall since the club wouldn't have been approved if she wasn't there at the correct time.

she (along her sister) are some of the cutest siblings around.

Happy birthday yui!

LayLa

Currently doing T216 and next february I start on M363 and M362 which are my first level 3 courses. ^^

oof that's 120 points in a year which is one hell of a workload, tbh i don't know if i should admire or pity you!

4JD9NBw.gif

StayDead

oof that's 120 points in a year which is one hell of a workload, tbh i don't know if i should admire or pity you!

4JD9NBw.gif

I'm hoping I can do it, I'm hoping T216 will finish around the middle part of the other two modules so hopefully the workload will only be super insane for the first half of the new two. If I've taken on too much I'll hate myself eventually but I need to get this done and out of the way quickly. In october I'll be starting another two modules I think but I'm not sure what they're going to be yet.

I kinda had to do two new ones this time because both M263 and M262 are on their final presentations starting this feb so if I missed them I'd not get to do them and they both seem interesting.

hnnnnnnnnnnnngh

So I finished reading the K-On! College manga now. I'm probably the worst person ever to write any kind of impressions or review, but here something at least.

It's the first K-On! manga I've read, so I didn't know what to expect.

Was a bit confusing at first because of the spacing between the frames. Would have been easier to understand with more space horizontally and less space vertically.

But after I figured it out I thought it was incredibly funny, especially the Yui and Akira parts.

Anything bad? Hm.... Not enough of Mugi or the new characters except for Akira

Reading the Highschool manga next.

Top Bottom