• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Articalys

Time to squeeze more money out of the fanbase.

http://www.fandompost.com/oldforums/showthread.php?26630

Blu-ray box of season 1 announced for March 2014 in Japan, just in time for the 5th anniversary of the anime. Notably, all 14 episodes (13 TV + OVA) plus a bonus Aki Toyosaki interview will actually have English subtitles. Bunch of other bonus stuff included too, but the rest of it is in Japanese only.

About $270 retail, though Amazon Japan knocks it down to about $200.

LayLa

K-On S1 Bluray boxset for Japan, includes English subtitles!

The first season of K-On! will be released in a BD-Box on 2014/03/05 for 27,300 yen (w/tax)/ 26,000 yen (w/o tax) covering the first season.

Included in this BD-Box are all 14 episodes on four BDs along with textless openings, textless ending, all 7 Ura-On! episodes, a Toyosaki Aki interview from the AniChannel K-On! feature, and commercial collection. Audio features include a bonus newly made Raji-On! special audio CD, old cast/staff commentaries, and new audio commentaries (Naoko's Room on episodes 8-12 with guests Toyosaki Aki, Yoko Hikasa, Satomi Satou, Minako Kotobuki, and Ayana Taketatsu.

The sets includes a booklet (featuring episode summaries, character designs, production designs, cast/staff messages, etc), 9 postcards (2 key visuals and 7 cover arts), and a special calendar. The 5 discs will have new disc art and fit in a newly drawn 5-side digipak inside a newly drawn 3-sided box.

The set includes BOTH Japanese and ENGLISH subtitles for the main story, Ura-On! episodes, and the Toyosaki Aki interview.

Blu-ray box of season 1 announced for March 2014 in Japan, just in time for the 5th anniversary of the anime. Notably, all 14 episodes (13 TV + OVA) plus a bonus Aki Toyosaki interview will actually have English subtitles. Bunch of other bonus stuff included too, but the rest of it is in Japanese only.

Oh, only $200 . . .

Eh... Probably region locked to A, so I feel no need to buy.

oh well then 3rd series confirmed ^_^
Exactly.

Welp, I know what I have to save up for.
never!

i mean i'm pretty sure i watched episode 1 once like last year, that counts as having watched it right?

But then how are you going to join us in our traditional watching of the Christmas episode on Christmas day?

Are you going to stream it Chet?

No because that would be against the law, and we're all law abiding citizens here.
JKglq.gif

My BF haul includes a Vita. I guess I'm a sucker for dead handhelds, but damn does Vita have a shitload of VNs and stuff for it. Keima really did realize his dream of the PFP in PlayStation Vita.

Are you going to stream it Chet?

There would be no use in streaming something like that, why degrade the quality of it for no good reason?

spyhunter is no longer the new kid on the block
Technically spy's been here longer than most, just not so regular...
Ah, just new on Gaf so I always get hesitant getting into new topics...(although I did go a bit out of my way on that avatar topic)

Oh and I did just get this new 3DS... http://storage.siliconera.com/wordpress/wp-content/uploads/2013/11/3dsxl04.jpg

...that's what's happening now

Stay with us, we're fine people.

Josephl64

Manaka > Rinko

I know absolutely nothing about LovePlus

I got the original 3DS LE for the game too since I just wanted an LE and randomly chose Rinko's. Just played the game to practice my JP and it was actually surprisingly decent

The only drawback to getting that 3DS LL is that I can't get the K-ON! blu-ray :/

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Why sell organ when you can sell blood and bone marrow, they are renewable resources you know!

What happen if you sold all your "useless"(?) organ and K-On season 3 came out....

Gotta think long term.

What's this avatar thread people keep talking about?
Also, yes as Chet said I've been here for quite a while but don't really stick around for too long.

Top Bottom