• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Thank you~

Afterschool Sake Time :)
1280828756_konachan.com-51854-akiyama_mio-k-on.jpg

Don't drink and K-on

Any good?

I'm watching Hidamari Sketch x365. Currently on either episode 12 or 13. Those two episodes are in the wrong order on Hulu for some reason.

Personally, I thought Chuuni was great. Now I'm just waiting until I can get hold of the movie, and for the second season to start.

StayDead

back from my little sisters birthday weekend thing, was fun, but damn I don't want to hear that many kids screaming in one go for a loooong time.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
WOOP WOOP
yup
Any good?

I'm watching Hidamari Sketch x365. Currently on either episode 12 or 13. Those two episodes are in the wrong order on Hulu for some reason.
I'm enjoying it so far
Personally, I thought Chuuni was great. Now I'm just waiting until I can get hold of the movie, and for the second season to start.
sweet
Is that the butt anime?

I beleive so, I also believe rikka pulls off the thigh highs the best Ive ever seen, it makes me weak. I wonder if ptw will agree

Kazzy

They don't make movies any better or worse than Dreamworks.

I'm sorry to just barge back into the thread, but that is clearly a nonsense statement. Care to qualify that?

They are by no means perfect, and their recent track record has somewhat tainted the goodwill I held for them (Sequalizing stuff for those profits). But let's not forget, Pixar at their best? Well, you can easily hold up their work against traditional Disney stuff.

In many ways, they have a similar trajectory in quality to KyoAni. I still enjoy what they do (and they manage to stay ahead of most), but I know that they are in danger of becoming perennial underachievers.

Should probably inform that I am watching chuunibyou, on episode 3

What do you think of it? At first I wasn't to keen on the show, but I ended up hooked. Rikka is such a likeable character.

Also, season two starts with the winter season.

But let's not forget, Pixar at their best? Well, you can easily hold up their work against traditional Disney stuff.
Toy Story is the greatest thing to come out of Disney.

Josephl64

I didn't like "Toy Story" *hides*

anyways in preparation for "Super Heroine Chronicle", I just watched all of Dream Hunter Rem...now for some K-ON!~

Top Bottom