• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Hi K-ON! people...

Hi there!

q4ciZtu.gif

What's this avatar thread people keep talking about?

Maybe this one? Just got up so dunno if that's correct.

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=724741

Edit: Oh, I see things are happening on page 11 (or 6 for you who view 100 post)

For some reason I've been messing around with Persona 3 Portable. I had forgotten what a pain in the ass it is, they removed so much of the story to fit it onto a UMD and add the female MC.

It makes me want to fire up the original P3 FES again, even though I can't control any party members and I can only be the original male MC I beat the game with years ago.

Persona Q hype makes me want to replay Persona 3

Etrian Odyssey: Persona Edition

Meanwhile the Vita is getting Hatsune Miku: Persona Project D

Atlus is trying way too hard to cash in on popular games, but I guess I can forgive them because of PERUSONA 5.

They better include JP voice work this time though. Atlus has fucked their fans around way too much on this, and everyone else (even Squenix) have wised up and started offering JP voices.

cajunator

Banned

Atlus is trying way too hard to cash in on popular games, but I guess I can forgive them because of PERUSONA 5.

They better include JP voice work this time though. Atlus has fucked their fans around way too much on this, and everyone else (even Squenix) have wised up and started offering JP voices.

sent you a pm

Josephl64

Probably different song writers, unless they write their own music, but I doubt it.

true, but they probably still decide on their own style or direction, Hikasa has changed alot from over the years...starting with stuff like "Rhythm Dimension" and "In the Name of Love"

It may be that they're trying too hard, but I will still buy anyway :D.

Top Bottom