• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

*chibi Mio hug*
UHPdumb.jpg

Being able to pick out seiyuu's and the different characters they voice can be fun. Madoka Yonezawa, who does the voice for Ui in K-On, is currently doing the voice for the character Setsuna Ogiso in White Album 2.

jbpn0lITojzFvc.jpg

Haha, it also happens to deal with a Light Music Club as well as being a romance/love triangle type story. Personally I think the show might be one of my favorites for the season. That's Ogiso in the center of the picture as the vocalist. I personally like Touma, the girl on the left, a bit better though. She's on keyboard there but is also the clubs bassist.

The seiyuu's for both girls are actually also in Walkure Romanze airing this season. It's a harem type show that somewhat revolves around Jousting. Madoka's character is the announcer girl and Hitomi Nabatame, who does the voice for Touma, is doing the voice for Akane, the Jouster who wears the Japanese style armor.
I'm glad Madoka is getting more work, she has a pretty cute voice.

Finally got around to acquring that K-ON! College!
Did you get K-ON! Highschool as well?
Who are these people D:
Fake Mio, Ritsu and Azusa.
I still need to buy this.

And the High sChool manga.

And the original manga.

And the anime.

And a new TV because mine broke. :mad:

Stooped 20 year old TV.
Better start selling your useless organs.
I have preordered AKB box instead of the new K-ON bluray box ヾ(=゚・゚=)ノ
JG8ewcJ.gif

Nafe

I kinda dont like how they made the chuunibyou opening like one side only, some parent who was being overprotective probably complained :/

When Chuunibyou was first airing there were a lot of people in the AnimeGaf thread saying how they didn't like it, finding its original rapid back and forth to be annoying or starting to give them a headache. I think there were similar comments other places as well. KyoAni maybe saw this or people maybe complained to them more directly through their twitter account or something, leading to the change.

Hi, Nafe.

Hello.

http://i.imgur.com/UHPdumb.jpg

I'm glad Madoka is getting more work, she has a pretty cute voice.

I don't recall, does Ui sing at all in K-On? She's got a nice voice in White Album 2.

Madoka Yonezawa <3. Apparently she did a guest character in Strike Witches 2 that I wasn't aware of before.

Haha, I thought it might at least interest you. You might like White Album 2 as well. It takes place ten years after the first one but it is its own story, so you don't have to have watched or know anything about the first.

oh that was when Lucchini went back to Rome, a fun episode!
just got Bravely Default in the post. if i disappear for the next couple of weeks, well ...

here's some subtle seiyuu crossover art

http://i.imgur.com/qbn2Xgj.jpg

I think that's Azusa as a character from Tamayura? I haven't seen the show yet but would like to.

I didn't watch Sword Art Online when it first aired but decided to watch it week to week now so I could follow along with ToonamiGaf. I don't live in the US so I don't get Toonami and have been watching it in the original Japanese instead. With the recent story arc I found out Ayana Taketatsu does the voice for the character Leafa.

I'll have to look more into Bravely Default as well.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I guess you enjoyed it, then? :)
Loved it, though its at its best when they're doing stuff as a group or when they're doing yuutaXrikka moments. Drama in the 2nd half were my least liked parts.
When Chuunibyou was first airing there were a lot of people in the AnimeGaf thread saying how they didn't like it, finding its original rapid back and forth to be annoying or starting to give them a headache. I think there were similar comments other places as well. KyoAni maybe saw this or people maybe complained to them more directly through their twitter account or something, leading to the change.

Hello.

I don't recall, does Ui sing at all in K-On? She's got a nice voice in White Album 2.

Haha, I thought it might at least interest you. You might like White Album 2 as well. It takes place ten years after the first one but it is its own story, so you don't have to have watched or know anything about the first.

I think that's Azusa as a character from Tamayura? I haven't seen the show yet but would like to.

I didn't watch Sword Art Online when it first aired but decided to watch it week to week now so I could follow along with ToonamiGaf. I don't live in the US so I don't get Toonami and have been watching it in the original Japanese instead. With the recent story arc I found out Ayana Taketatsu does the voice for the character Leafa.

I'll have to look more into Bravely Default as well.
ahh I see, its one of the more unique OPs tho.

Hattori

Banned
Who are these people D:
New and better K-ONs
except for Mio and Mugi

I still need to buy this.

And the High sChool manga.

And the original manga.

And the anime.

And a new TV because mine broke. :mad:

Stooped 20 year old TV.
That is a lot to save up for, but then again who needs food these days

Did you get K-ON! Highschool as well?
No not yet, but I'll probably get it next payday or so if I remember

There's like one episode I remember Ui singing a little nursery rhyme with Yui. At least I think so, can't remember the episode at the moment. Other than that, there's the K-ON! character image songs, as well as the K-ON! concerts she participated in.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Can anyone explasin chuunibyou lite to me? Is it kyoani milking the series before season 2 cause im watching episode 1 and so far it just seems like episode 1 of the original series.

edit: nevermind, somebody labeled it wrong

Top Bottom