• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

she showing off her fabulous butt, duh! :D

mugi's badunkadonk
For some reason Missy Elliot's Work It song came to my head :/
ibbXOaCjfP5qD3.jpg

Mugi Community |OT3| Mugi is everyone
DOOOO IT!!!

LayLa

Nice. Glad you got it before mid-December.

me too! bit sad that it's probably the last official new K-On material though :_;

Nice, let us know what you think when you're done.

Also, I've been meaning to get into GA Art department art design class. I take it you like it? :p

I like 4koma and wish there were more released in English, found out recently that Nichijou was going to come over but was cancelled when Bandai shut down. boo. it's odd that GA and Hidamari & Sketchbook are all 4koma about art students!
Shoulder-A-Coffin Kuro is by the same author as GA and is not a 4koma but i highly recommend it, it does a really good job of being cute but slightly creepy at the same time.

Okay, that picture is pretty much guaranteed to give my some of the worst nightmares I'll ever experience.

Thanks, Chet :)

Once the Blu-ray box for season 2 gets released at some point in the future, that's pretty much it for the franchise, isn't it.

Well, we can always hold out for a continuation of the anime, but I doubt that'd happen. At this point, I think I'd prefer more Haruhi though.

Articalys

Okay, that picture is pretty much guaranteed to give my some of the worst nightmares I'll ever experience.

Thanks, Chet :)

Well, we can always hold out for a continuation of the anime, but I doubt that'd happen. At this point, I think I'd prefer more Haruhi though.
That's also never going to happen because Tanigawa either doesn't care or doesn't know what the fuck he's doing with the series anymore.

That's also never going to happen because Tanigawa either doesn't care or doesn't know what the fuck he's doing with the series anymore.

Haha, true. I still haven't read the two newest light novels. I'm getting them for my birthday this week though, so at least that series will be up to date on my shelf. All nice coloured books, too.

Top Bottom