• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

LayLa

Is that...Kirino???

yes, same voice actress does both characters
here's another!

W4VsyaK.jpg

Nafe

Being able to pick out seiyuu's and the different characters they voice can be fun. Madoka Yonezawa, who does the voice for Ui in K-On, is currently doing the voice for the character Setsuna Ogiso in White Album 2.

jbpn0lITojzFvc.jpg

Haha, it also happens to deal with a Light Music Club as well as being a romance/love triangle type story. Personally I think the show might be one of my favorites for the season. That's Ogiso in the center of the picture as the vocalist. I personally like Touma, the girl on the left, a bit better though. She's on keyboard there but is also the clubs bassist.

The seiyuu's for both girls are actually also in Walkure Romanze airing this season. It's a harem type show that somewhat revolves around Jousting. Madoka's character is the announcer girl and Hitomi Nabatame, who does the voice for Touma, is doing the voice for Akane, the Jouster who wears the Japanese style armor.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I kinda dont like how they made the chuunibyou opening like one side only, some parent who was being overprotective probably complained :/

Top Bottom