• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Don't worry , I'm sure Metroid will return...eventually...Also I wonder how Chet will take all this K-on not being listed in some faves lists.

Uraizen

Banned
Color- Blue
Food- Pasta and Pizza
Hobby- Fighters, games, and animu
Movie- None of yur bidness.
Music- See above.
Television- See above the above.
Anime- TTGL, K-On, One Piece, OreImo, Boku wa Tomodachi, Jojo's, etc.
Manga- One Piece
Videgame- Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Street Fighter x Tekken, BlazBlue, Devil May Cry 3, God Hand, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, MegaMan X, MegaMan X4, etc.
Sport- None.

cjkeats

Color- Blue
Food- Pasta and Pizza
Hobby- Fighters, games, and animu
Movie- None of yur bidness.
Music- See above.
Television- See above the above.

Anime- TTGL, K-On, One Piece, OreImo, Boku wa Tomodachi, Jojo's, etc.
Manga- One Piece
Videgame- Street Fighter III: Third Strike, Street Fighter x Tekken, BlazBlue, Devil May Cry 3, God Hand, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, etc.
Sport- None.
Are you a teenage girl or something? No one likes secretive people. Spill it duder! We won't judge.

Well, if he doesn't tell , my imagination can run wild. filling in those categories with kpop,bubblegum pop, shows about rednecks and honey booboo and the latest block buster movies.

cjkeats

I admitted to Fall Out Boy for christs sake. Come on man.
Well, if he doesn't tell , my imagination can run wild. filling in those categories with kpop,bubblegum pop, shows about rednecks and honey booboo and the latest block buster movies.

Well we all know he loves country.

All I know is when you read "To Love-ru, Aunt Tits" together it sounds like someone wrote a letter talking about their love with their aunts tits.

lolol. Sounds like a To Love-ru arc though.

Stark

Banned
I shall do one, too:

Color - Green
Food - Cup Noodles
Hobby - Anime, Gaming, Reading
Movie - Godzilla
Music - whatever the hell supercell and Mami Kawada do/Hatsune Miku
Television - The Walking Dead
Anime - Toaru Majutsu no Index, K-ON!, Cardcaptors, Strike Witches, Minami-ke
Manga - Mangaka-san to Assisstant-san To, Naruto
Gamu - It's always changing.
Sport - European Football

cjkeats

I shall do one, too:

Color - Green
Food - Cup Noodles
Hobby - Anime, Gaming, Reading
Movie - Godzilla
Music - whatever the hell supercell and Mami Kawada do/Hatsune Miku
Television - The Walking Dead
Anime - Toaru Majutsu no Index, K-ON!, Cardcaptors, Strike Witches, Minami-ke
Manga - Mangaka-san to Assisstant-san To, Naruto
Gamu - It's always changing.
Sport - European Football

Which version this is will form my entire opinion of you.

I-I wanna do a list, too!

Color - Blue
Food - Pizza or spicy chicken.
Hobby - Video games, anime/manga, game collecting(hoarding), getting into figures
Movies - The Lion King, One Piece films 9 and 10(lol), Lord of the Rings trilogy, Back to the Future 1 and 2...
Music - Classic Rock(like Queen and Beatles and stuff) and usually things from anime and games.
Television - Mostly cartoons. :p Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Regular Show. The Walking Dead, too, but I hated how this season ended so maybe not anymore.
Anime - One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(2012), Dragon Ball, Fate/Zero, more...
Manga - One Piece, Onepunch-Man(EVERYONE READ THIS), Monster Musume or Aunt Tits for lewd, more... Liked Fairy Tail and Reborn before they got super dumb.
Games - This is hard! I don't really have a certain few favorite games since I play so much. Ace Attorney series comes to mind.
Sports - Baseball or Hockey

I really want to get into Gravity Falls, but right now my only real option is to wait and see if netflix gets it.
Also I read One punch man, but it's too early for me to say it's a fave, it is great though.

I really want to get into Gravity Falls, but right now my only real option is to wait and see if netflix gets it.
1olf7x8.gif

Does this help?

cjkeats

I-I wanna do a list, too!

Color - Blue
Food - Pizza or spicy chicken.
Hobby - Video games, anime/manga, game collecting(hoarding), getting into figures
Movies - The Lion King, One Piece films 9 and 10(lol), Lord of the Rings trilogy, Back to the Future 1 and 2...
Music - Classic Rock(like Queen and Beatles and stuff) and usually things from anime and games.
Television - Mostly cartoons. :p Gravity Falls, Adventure Time, Regular Show. The Walking Dead, too, but I hated how this season ended so maybe not anymore.
Anime - One Piece, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure(2012), Dragon Ball, Fate/Zero, more...
Manga - One Piece, Onepunch-Man(EVERYONE READ THIS), Monster Musume or Aunt Tits for lewd, more... Liked Fairy Tail and Reborn before they got super dumb.
Games - This is hard! I don't really have a certain few favorite games since I play so much. Ace Attorney series comes to mind.
Sports - Baseball or Hockey
Combine these two and hot damn, you are in heaven.
You know now!
We want names, fool.

There's a pizza place nearby that makes a killer(both bowels and tasty) buffalo chicken pizza.

They can only make good specialty pies, though. Everything else there is garbage.

cjkeats

There's a pizza place nearby that makes a killer(both bowels and tasty) buffalo chicken pizza.

They can only make good specialty pies, though. Everything else there is garbage.
We have a few places like that around here too. There was a place in my old town that made the BEST barbecue chicken pizza I ever had. Unfortunately that was all they made that was good. They closed down.
Well I enjoyed their cover of "Beat It" admittingly.

Their Beat It cover is phenomenal. John Mayer plays the solo in it. The new album is really good too.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Here're mine.

Color - Royal Blue
Food - Pizza and Lasagna. I can't eat either anymore. :( No more tomato sauce for me.
Hobby - Video games, watching anime, reading mangas
Movie - Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Shawshank Redemption, Ghost in the Shell, Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
Music - VGM
Television - No time for TV.
Anime - Tenchi Muyo, El-Hazard, Cardcaptor Sakura, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Slayers, Azumanga Daioh, K-ON!
Manga - Oh! My Goddess, Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble
Hentai - Masquerade
Games - Lunar: Eternal Blue, Xenoblade Chronicles, Final Fantasy VI/VII, Atelier Totori/Meruru/Ayesha, Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica, Sakura Taisen/2/3, Chrono Trigger, Sonic CD, Super Mario World/Galaxy/2, Ecco the Dolphin, Megaman 2, Disgaea/3, Dragon Quest VIII, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney/Trials and Tribulations, 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Wii Sports, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid/3, NiGHTS: Into Dreams, Grandia, Shenmue 2, Super Metroid, Kingdom Hearts II, Wild Arms 5, Project Diva: Hatsune Miku 2nd, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Resident Evil 2/4, Tales of Symphonia, Steins;Gate, Halo, Sam and Max, Valkyria Chronicles/3, Panzer Dragoon Saga...

... I'd better stop... orz

cjkeats

Godzilla 2000...!!!
I was gonna praise you for bravery if it was the Broderick one.
I liked that one. COME AT ME
Here're mine.

Color - Royal Blue
Food - Pizza and Lasagna. I can't eat either anymore. :( No more tomato sauce for me.
Hobby - Video games, watching anime, reading mangas
Movie - Laputa: Castle in the Sky, Shawshank Redemption, Ghost in the Shell, Star Wars V: The Empire Strikes Back
Music - VGM
Television - No time for TV.
Anime - Tenchi Muyo, El-Hazard, Cardcaptor Sakura, The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya, Slayers, Azumanga Daioh, K-ON!
Manga - Oh! My Goddess, Negima! Magister Negi Magi, Rurouni Kenshin, School Rumble
Hentai - Masquerade
Games - Lunar: Eternal Blue, Xenoblade Chronicles, Final Fantasy VI/VII, Atelier Totori/Meruru/Ayesha, Ar Tonelico 2: Melody of Metafalica, Sakura Taisen/2/3, Chrono Trigger, Sonic CD, Super Mario World/Galaxy/2, Ecco the Dolphin, Megaman 2, Disgaea/3, Dragon Quest VIII, The Legend of Zelda: A Link to the Past, Professor Layton and the Unwound Future, Phoenix Wright: Ace Attorney/Trials and Tribulations, 999: 9 Hours, 9 Persons, 9 Doors, Wii Sports, Castlevania: Symphony of the Night, Metal Gear Solid/3, NiGHTS: Into Dreams, Grandia, Shenmue 2, Super Metroid, Kingdom Hearts II, Wild Arms 5, Project Diva: Hatsune Miku 2nd, Super Street Fighter II Turbo, Resident Evil 2/4, Tales of Symphonia, Steins;Gate, Halo, Sam and Max, Valkyria Chronicles/3, Panzer Dragoon Saga...

... I'd better stop... orz

Oh noes. :( There must be an alternative, like how lactose intolerante people have different cheese.

MikeMyers

I was gonna praise you for bravery if it was the Broderick one.
I liked that one. COME AT ME
I'M COMING AT YOU BRO. Just kidding

To be honest I watched the 1954 original a while back and I found it outdated, although I can see how it was good for its time at least.

tumblr_ml2dgwrRqy1s4ly4to1_500.jpg

Uraizen

Banned
We want names, fool.

Okaaaay.

Movies - Lion King, Aladdin, A Goofy Movie, The Matrix, Star Wars, etc.
Music - Uh... I don't even know the artists, to be honest. I listen to Dragula every once in a while for the lulz.
TV - Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Futurama, Scrubs, etc.

cjkeats

I don't think there is. If there is I've not heard of it.
I just did a qucik google search, there's lots of substitutes, some tomato-like, some just different. If it's one thing this moden culture of Vegans and health nuts have given us, it's alternatives or replacements to everything.
Okaaaay.

Movies - Lion King, Aladdin, A Goofy Movie, The Matrix, Star Wars, etc.
Music - Uh... I don't even know the artists, to be honest. I listen to Dragula every once in a while for the lulz.
TV - Angry Beavers, Rocko's Modern Life, Futurama, Scrubs, etc.
psh, looooosssserrrrrrrr.

j/k, you're pretty in line with everyone else. Stop being ashamed of what you love. Dragula is the shit.

RurouniZel

I just did a qucik google search, there's lots of substitutes, some tomato-like, some just different. If it's one thing this moden culture of Vegans and health nuts have given us, it's alternatives or replacements to everything.

My... er... condition eliminates most of what I've loved all my life.

Caffeine
Soda
Tomato Sauce
Chocolate
Dairy
Acidic Fruits
Spicy Foods
Sugar

Saw the matrix on blu ray in like 2011, before then saw it on dvd with my cousins in like 2000 ish , maybe a tad later than that, but either way, both experiences were awesome.

MikeMyers

i haven't seen them in close to 10 years by now.

Dude I rarely rewatch films, thus I rarely buy DVDs. Its annoying because in my film class a person saying "my DVD/Bluray collection is bigger than your collection" is basically their way of saying "my dad can beat up your dad"

If SM came to DVD I'd snipe it up in an instant, though

cjkeats

My... er... condition eliminates most of what I've loved all my life.

Caffeine
Soda
Tomato Sauce
Chocolate
Dairy
Acidic Fruits
Spicy Foods
Sugar

Well shit. Sounds like a condition my aunt has. She manages. You get accustomed to new things pretty quick.
Soda will be easy to give up, I gave it up 3 years ago, and regret nothing.
Hope everything else in your health is good though! Best wishes my man.

RurouniZel

Well shit. Sounds like a condition my aunt has. She manages. You get accustomed to new things pretty quick.
Soda will be easy to give up, I gave it up 3 years ago, and regret nothing.
Hope everything else in your health is good though! Best wishes my man.

Thanks! I'm a very unusual case sadly. Most people who get my condition don't get it until they're at least in their 40s or 50s.

I'm 31. :/

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Ohoh I want to do one too

Color - Grey
Food - Curry
Hobby - Collecting and Wasting Money
Movie - Doctor Mack (old HK movie) - Movie was a rare treat when I was young
Music - None/Everything
Television - Married with Children
Anime - Yu Yu Hakusho, Nadesico, Fate/Zero
Manga - Lucifer and Biscuit Hammer, YYH
Gamu - League of Legend, Blazblue, Street Fighter
Sport - Swimming

I am the secret character that unlock after beating all the route.

Thanks! I'm a very unusual case sadly. Most people who get my condition don't get it until they're at least in their 40s or 50s.

I'm 31. :/

I am a vegetarian. I know it is not the same, but I can watch you eat meat while you watch me eat spicy cardboard with tomato sauce.

We'll find comfort in company, or attempt to kill each other, win-win.

Fine, I'll do one too.

I like a lot of stuff.

Color - Red, Black, Pink, Light Blue
Food - Curry(Indian, sick of everything else), conbini bento, ramen, sushi
Hobby - Video games, Animu/Mango, computers
Movies - EoE(lol), Iron Man
Music - VGM, animu, some jpop, some DnB like Pendulum
Television - I don't watch much TV but I liked Stargate, House,
Anime - TTGL, Cowboy Bebop, Evangelion, Gundam Seed, Dog days, Hyouka, K-ON!, Lucky Star, One Piece and many more
Manga - One Piece, Naruto, Karin, TLR(D), Jojo, etc.
Games - Halo 2, Sonic Adventure 2, .hack//GU, Okami, Nier, Bayonetta, Metal Gear Rising, Blazblue, KH
Sports - Do FGs count? DDR? otherwise nope

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
So many people play Blazblue here, but I never met anyone of you when I was playing it 5 hours a day 7 days a week back then. You all on PS3?

Top Bottom