• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cajunator

Banned
LlZdZOU.jpg

HNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
you know more about the keions than you let on!
also got an entry from a proper lurker who averages 0.03 posts per day across the whole site. i salute your superior lurking skills!

I should stop being lazy and try and go for that contest

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
I've been rearranging everything in my place and moving stuff around.

The little stub that holds my Azu-nyan figure to the stand broke off. Plus it's snowing so I can't go out and get super glue to fix it right now.

Sadness. ;_;

I've been rearranging everything in my place and moving stuff around.

The little stub that holds my Azu-nyan figure to the stand broke off. Plus it's snowing so I can't go out and get super glue to fix it right now.

Sadness. ;_;
If it's any consolation, at least it isn't Mio.
Just got from the comic/game store and was suprised they carry the K On Highschool and College manga.

Well they did just release those mangas this year on this side of the globe, so it's not too surprising.

Well they did just release those mangas this year on this side of the globe, so it's not too surprising.
I just never expected them to carry it since the manga section is so small but it seems to be growing. I guess they found people that liked that around my area. Might go back next paycheck and buy them since they are cheap plus a Yotsuba and Oreimo manga too.

I just never expected them to carry it since the manga section is so small but it seems to be growing. I guess they found people that liked that around my area. Might go back next paycheck and buy them since they are cheap plus a Yotsuba and Oreimo manga too.

Like I said, the manga just came out, and it's not like K-ON! is a completely unknown name.

I don't really care for the art in the Oreimo manga, but that's just me.

Top Bottom