• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Well we gotta do what we gotta do to to make money and pay them bills.

tumblr_lmaf4gqa2M1qeu0vro1_500.gif

Madao

everyone chewing on thread's pages as if it was actual cake.

meanwhile, my year-end is turning to crap thanks to the stupid Youtube policy changes and Nintendo being a party pooper. now my income for games is ruined.

meanwhile, my year-end is turning to crap thanks to the stupid Youtube policy changes and Nintendo being a party pooper. now my income for games is ruined.

*hugs* that's awful. Did you do a lot of Let's plays? Would have checked out your Videos sooner had I known ;__;

FFXIV maintenance has been extended and I'm bored.

Also, I hate Esura for playing FFXIV but not being on my server.

Are you still on Ultros? I'm on break, debating about waiting til the PS4 release now.

Madao

*hugs* that's awful. Did you do a lot of Let's plays? Would have checked out your Videos sooner had I known ;__;

i did a few. most of my videos were speed run related or replaying older games. mostly stuff to get enough money for new games and things like that.

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

D:

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
I'm glad my avatar looks good, I just uploaded the picture and it turned out well enough, dont know how to add borders and take advantage of the full dimensions allowed or anything like that.

I'm glad my avatar looks good, I just uploaded the picture and it turned out well enough, dont know how to add borders and take advantage of the full dimensions allowed or anything like that.

If you really want a border or something I'm sure somebody here could do something if you want to.

Sleep is for the weak

Look at stuff on the internet!

I am weak :(.

And have been away from the internets for the better part of the last few days. Consequently, forgot about the quiz. I'm sorry ;_;. Would have fared poorly anyway.

I think my new year's resolution is going to be to suck less at the internet and stop being so antisocial.

I am weak :(.

And have been away from the internets for the better part of the last few days. Consequently, forgot about the quiz. I'm sorry ;_;. Would have fared poorly anyway.

I think my new year's resolution is going to be to suck less at the internet and stop being so antisocial.
people tell me im antisocial

Madao

my new year resolution is to get new glasses. i'm 2 years late.

and a new phone because my 7-year-old phone doesn't cut it anymore.

i think my new year resolution will be "get a job and stop sitting on my ass all day"

unless i get a job before new years, then it will be "don't screw this job up aiko, you need the money to get a new laptop and stuff. oh and save some of the money too"

Top Bottom