• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

Some poor cat has been run over and dumped in my garden. Spent an hour and a half outside looking around for the owners house since I know the general area it came from, but I had no luck.

I've got nowhere to bury it and I can't bring myself to move it as it's upset me a lot. I have no idea what to do, I hope the owners come looking for it :(

Madao

Some poor cat has been run over and dumped in my garden. Spent an hour and a half outside looking around for the owners house since I know the general area it came from, but I had no luck.

I've got nowhere to bury it and I can't bring myself to move it as it's upset me a lot. I have no idea what to do, I hope the owners come looking for it :(

poor cat.

it's not going to be a good day for the owners.

speaking of cats, a friend's cat died last weekend. she was so sad that she didn't want to do anything on the weekend.

So...Ritsuesday?

HOURLY

5xRBN3G.jpg

That's horrible D:

That would be great

Check your PMs

I agree. pls post more <3

I know...I suck. I will try to better. Just feeling especially bad about it. Maybe it's early onset SAD (seasonal affective disorder) this winter. That coupled with my GAD tend to affect me quite a bit.

So, I will make an effort to be more social. Here, twitter, maybe the IRC, and of course my real life.

Just so this all isn't a downer, I will post one of my favorite gifs:

eKqNV.gif

Sorry man :( *hugs*

Damn people

That's truly awful. *hugs*

Top Bottom