• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

i've never finished azudai what is wrong with me???

What?

ok19hnj.gif

It's a prehistoric reptile from the Mesozoic era who hibernated deep beneath the earth's surface, steeling itself through millions of years of evolution so that one day it may witness mother nature's greatest creation first-hand.

moe.

Nothing is better with dubs :p

Last page, but Goldenboy disproves this theory. Best dub ever.

To be honest...that would be the weirdest crossover I've ever seen

77978.jpg

also I realize I tend to never talk about things I'm a fan of unless other people bring it up first

Yay, Mechazawa!

I really like Azumanga, got both the anime and the manga here. Was the second SoL show I ever watched back in uh... August.

I need to watch Cromartie too. I hear it's better to watch with dub?

Cromartie is such a "wtf" kinda series, Dub is decent enough, but I enjoyed the original Japanese more.

Josephl64

Last page, but Goldenboy disproves this theory. Best dub ever.

Yay, Mechazawa!

Cromartie is such a "wtf" kinda series, Dub is decent enough, but I enjoyed the original Japanese more.

Golden Boy's dub is pretty good indeed.

I love Mechazawa~

and it is a kind of show that benefits in JP because of the way they talk

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
one more day til I get to play batman orgins which I kinda said on impulse trying to decide what wiiU game I wanted to play

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Did you order it or something or is a friend letting you borrow it?
Oh, does anyone here know how to get in touch with Cajun other than here?

My mom got it when she asked what I wanted for christmas, atleast im just assuming that she did get it lol
and you can reach him on steam

Top Bottom