• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

r43WCSK.gif

Articalys

And the second season of Hayate went from Hayate no Gotoku! to Hayate no Gotoku!!
Also I don't know if you consider it a punctuation mark but the second season of Yuru Yuri was Yuru Yuri ♪♪

okay i'll stop now

cjkeats

"Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai" changed to "Ore no Imōto ga Konna ni Kawaii Wake ga Nai." for season 2.

Emitan

Is Mahoromatic the show with the episode where
she wishes she had bigger boobs so she buys a machine that supposedly makes your boobs bigger by using a vacuum suction on them and in the end everyone, even the boy, gets bigger boobs but her because the machine goes haywire?
If so, that's the only episode I've seen.

A certain Mr Rippo showed me this scene once...

MikeMyers

Speaking of which, there is a Rosario + Vampire episode where a girl makes her talent bigger.

The manga is one of the few manga I follow, but the anime changed it to ecchi comedy....which is both good and bad haha.

Pretty sure I saw it long before I met Mr.Rippo..because...reasons...
Was it because the boy gets boobs, or just the bigger boobs in general?
Speaking of which, there is a Rosario + Vampire episode where a girl makes her talent bigger.

The manga is one of the few manga I follow, but the anime changed it to ecchi comedy....which is both good and bad haha.

Manyuu Hikenchou's whole plot pretty much revolves around the main character making her boobs bigger.

Madao

hot damn, you guys went and made 3 pages in a day. i'll catch up later at work tomorrow.

btw, with my birthday and my sister's birthdays being so close, i had a mini party and had food and cake.
sorry folks. my sister is 44 years old.

here's a sample of the cake:

i ate the last bit just a bit ago before going to bed since i should be asleep already and can't sleep if i feel hungry.

hot damn, you guys went and made 3 pages in a day. i'll catch up later at work tomorrow.

btw, with my birthday and my sister's birthdays being so close, i had a mini party and had food and cake.
sorry folks. my sister is 44 years old.

here's a sample of the cake:

i ate the last bit just a bit ago before going to bed since i should be asleep already and can't sleep if i feel hungry.

But is she your older sister or younger sister?

Madao

But is she your older sister or younger sister?

she's my older sister since i'm not that old lol. i still have a year before i enter the 30's.

the funny thing is that my second sister is younger than my first one but looks older and my brother (who is younger than me) looks older than me. i think it runs in the family.

Top Bottom