• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Zelda looks great for her Smash reveal.

Ah so I didn't get anything really for Christmas, but I did find $100 under my car...and in the true spirit of Christmas I got KFC, because that's the way it's meant to be done~

*sorry I was away, replayed through all of Yakuza 4 again*

Hope you got Extra Crispy!

Zelda looks great for her Smash reveal.
Yeah, stopped by the thread yesterday and I have to agree. She looks mighty fine in that one pose that was posted later on in that thread.

Ah so I didn't get anything really for Christmas, but I did find $100 under my car...and in the true spirit of Christmas I got KFC, because that's the way it's meant to be done~

*sorry I was away, replayed through all of Yakuza 4 again*

Well, I got nothing as well so your luckier than I am.

3mZCAdz.png

Nafe

I've seen neither.

Ok, I was just wondering. I thought Queen Emeraldas was good and Space Symphony Maetel was okay. It's got some CG that really doesn't look that great and the story seems a bit older or it might just have some quirks as far as Leji's writing. It's actually supposed to be a prequel to Galaxy Express 999 but it sounds like it might have retconned some details.

Have you seen the new Space Battleship Yamato 2199? It's a really great show and now that it's fully released people in the anime thread are watching and praising it. duckroll just made a big picture post of all the really nice art in the show.

I've mentioned it before in this thread but I really, really, think people should watch it if they haven't already.

It happens.

shikata ga nai...

I haven't seen the series, but the first two Galaxy Express films are good. And very pretty!

I'll have to take a look at them sometime as well.

Madao

i am bad. i'd switch teams if it means avoiding a ban.

who's hyped for the new Sailor Moon anime?

who's hyped for Jojo part 3 anime?

2014 is gonna be wild.

i am bad. i'd switch teams if it means avoiding a ban.

who's hyped for the new Sailor Moon anime?

who's hyped for Jojo part 3 anime?

2014 is gonna be wild.

Yesssss gimme that Stardust Crusaders

ORAORAORAORAORA

I hope they do an anime adaption of Part 4 too!

Christmas has been alright for me.
I've spent the last few days reading a particularly long fan fiction, and it's full on shattered my happiness. Love it, but lawd, it got dark. ahahaa~ :(

Top Bottom