• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

it's on crunchyroll tho 8)

Oh, ok :)

Sorry, due to licensing limitations, videos are unavailable in your region.

vstowwijxe0v.gif

It's all part of the plan to coerce you into willingly watching it one of these days.

Awwwwwwww she's so cute!
It's a little late for since I gave my word to watch it. On S2 at the moment but can't continue since hulu freezes after every commercial.
Maybe they're just here for the cake and tea.
I'm honestly just here for a place to stay.
I see you're having fun with that doll.

Hopefully not too much fun.
Bwahahahaha....er you mean that in a good way right?

Is it just a sore throat or is it that plus allergies?

It's just a sore throat and light cough. I'm hoping it's because of all the cold weather it's been bitterly cold here the past few holiday days. I hate when the shit turns into a full fledged cold. Been drinking tons of water, so here's to hoping it's just an irritation that goes away.

It's just a sore throat and light cough. I'm hoping it's because of all the cold weather it's been bitterly cold here the past few holiday days. I hate when the shit turns into a full fledged cold. Been drinking tons of water, so here's to hoping it's just an irritation that goes away.
Cool. I've been dealing with allergies since Christmas. Luckily the sore throat went away a today.
I mean masturbation.

Top Bottom