• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Happy New Year, you beautiful people.
Have a most enjoyable time during the upcoming solar cycle. I love you guys.

xooxox

I'm so drunk, I can't feel my body,

<3 Elsie. I didn't know how much I liked her until Season 3.
When she comes back after being gone most of the season it was like reuniting with a long-lost sibling. I love it when shows bring back characters after a while

Happy New Year Keions

My resolution this year is to complete and share things with GAF
and to get Aiko to watch K-On

Good luck with the later!

Haqua ftw.

I like her too. It's hilarious how
They swapped places.

<3 Elsie. I didn't know how much I liked her until Season 3.
When she comes back after being gone most of the season it was like reuniting with a long-lost sibling. I love it when shows bring back characters after a while

Not gonna read your spoiler until I finish S3 but it's soooo cute she can finally
Be an Idol!

you guys are on next year already.

wait for us 2+ hours behind peasants.

Team Elsie!

<3

Also yes, Gonna wait Until 12 our time for my New Years wishes. lol.

So... What is it about then?

Some generic moe animu, I suppose.

Generic moe?

lAgLJxX.png

How are you guys ringing in the new year? It's t - 2 hours till 2014 here. I wanted to rewatch Shana since I first saw it year ago, but I might just refresh and draw
Zoba
a bit more, then watch it afterwards.

It has moe AND video games. Everything a NeoGAF member could ask for.
i don't play games anymore tho

edit - a-also i've watched lots of shows you guys. i watched that one movie where the guy was like KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and turned into a fetus monster and i watched that one movie where the guy and the girl starved to death and i cried :'( i also watched the mio naganohara show and macross

i don't play games anymore tho

edit - a-also i've watched lots of shows you guys. i watched that one movie where the guy was like KANEDAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA and turned into a fetus monster and i watched that one movie where the guy and the girl starved to death and i cried :'( i also watched the mio naganohara show and macross
The hell o_O What movie waa that?

Top Bottom