• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Should I watch it?

sxee9rxcddwm.gif

Wait... Let me ask you this first? How long have you been watching anime and what shows have you watched so far?

we're talking about a romance where the guy makes every wrong decision you can possibly make because the director felt like mixing all the bad endings from a VN
That sounds awesome lol
sxee9rxcddwm.gif

Wait... Let me ask you this first? How long have you been watching anime and what shows have you watched so far?
Well I can't really say since I never got to into it because of lack of knowledge. As for stuff I've watched do you want to know the stuff I've watched now since I started geting more into different animes?

Josephl64

I love how rough of a start I had with anime...romantic-comedy harem to School Days to shounen to musical slice-of-life.

I guess that's the reason I used to watch everything that came out each season ~

Yeah. Whatever you feel like sharing.
Well there is K-On, Kill Me Baby, Kill la Kill, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Elfin Lied, Soul Eater, Ouran Highschool Host club, Princess Jellyfish, Squid Girl, Trigun, Gurren Lagann, Bleach, Casshern Sins, Karas, Pani Poni Dash, Please Teacher/Twins, DBZ, and Sailor Moon. I believe they are in order from newest to oldest.
Ohhh I almost forgot Escaflone, yugioh and pokemon.

Well now, now I know why the show School days sounded familiar. I looked it up and remember some one here on gaf posted what happens at the end along with a youtube clip. Well looks like the ending was spoiled to me before interest arose :/

Top Bottom