• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Its a secret.

18YudBa.jpg

Disappointed that I didn't get to see what was all hush hush but I'm sure I'll catch it sometime.

Soo, what's everyone doing tonight, or whatever time it is on your location?

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own
Disappointed that I didn't get to see what was all hush hush but I'm sure I'll catch it sometime.

Soo, what's everyone doing tonight, or whatever time it is on your location?

im currently eating a orange and looking at naruto shippuden endings and openings

Was looking at some tweets and ran into one that chet made. Reminded me of last new years when I was alone. Felt so bad I drank my entire bottle of Turkey Honey on my own to feel better. Bad times :(
But luckily I'm feeling a bit better now. Saw a comedy anime that cheered me up a bit.

Was looking at some tweets and ran into one that chet made. Reminded me of last new years when I was alone. Felt so bad I drank my entire bottle of Turkey Honey on my own to feel better. Bad times :(
But luckily I'm feeling a bit better now. Saw a comedy anime that cheered me up a bit.
Well, you're not supposed to read what I say...

*hug* I felt like that last night. If you ever want to talk hit me up on gaf/irc/steam

That goes for any of you, by the way

foxuzamaki

Doesn't read OPs, especially not his own

awww D: well atleast the bad times are behind you now.

Top Bottom