• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Madao

i generally don't like the end of year period of the year. in the past it was a sad time due to various circumstances.
things have been better in the more recent years though. now i have at least a person that calls me for christmas and new year so i don't feel too lonely.

PqbT9kd.gif

StayDead

You never got the 9 million Batman and Catwoman trophies in Arkham City?

Help me out here.

Do I watch the Steins;Gate anime now, or wait for the VN Game? I've heard people say both things.

I personally watched the anime then the game. The anime follows the true route from the game and the game has endings for each character, but it all depends on what you want to do. I personally got into Steins;Gate through the anime so I had no issues going the other way especially when the game expands on what's already shown to you in the anime.

If anything, I'd say it's better to watch the anime first so you can't be dissapointed in anything in the anime for not going into enough detail.

Azusa you have to spread the jelly

Jelly? JELLY? Curse you American gaffers, it's Jam. Jelly is something you have with ice cream!

Who puts jelly on icecream??? I put syrup on my icecream on rare occasions but not jelly. I put that on my sausage, egg, and cheese biscuit and toast.

StayDead

I want to respond to that explaining why Jelly is different to Jam and Americans are wrong for calling Jam Jelly, but I've got something more important to say.

I just watched the Steins;Gate movie and my god... the feels... I'm so happy and sad at the same time it was beautiful ;_;

I want to respond to that explaining why Jelly is different to Jam and Americans are wrong for calling Jam Jelly, but I've got something more important to say.

I just watched the Steins;Gate movie and my god... the feels... I'm so happy and sad at the same time it was beautiful ;_;

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa I'll watch it today then

StayDead

All the characters in Steins;Gate are perfect, it's just if I had to pick one, I'd pick Kurisu and all you's can stay away from my waifu or I'll shiv you!

StayDead

What's the deal with community threads? I was thinking of making a Steins;Gate one considering there's quite a lot of fans of the franchise I've noticed around the forums, but I can't find any rules relating to them or anything.

RKfCLRT.gif

What's the deal with community threads? I was thinking of making a Steins;Gate one considering there's quite a lot of fans of the franchise I've noticed around the forums, but I can't find any rules relating to them or anything.

There isn't really any special rules for them from what I've been told. If you think there's a need for one, you have every right to make one.

Top Bottom