• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Madao

Hi everyone! Despite being quiet the last day or two, I have arrived in Las Vegas in one piece. This is the first I've really had a chance to relax all day, aside from the plane ride. Going to go pick up my badge in a few minutes, then grab some food with one of the roommates. Then sleep...which I am rather short of at the moment. I'll get caught up with the thread later on, but for now I hope you all are having a good day/evening/etc.!

just watch out for any Hangovers.

LOLDSFAN

Hi everyone! Despite being quiet the last day or two, I have arrived in Las Vegas in one piece. This is the first I've really had a chance to relax all day, aside from the plane ride. Going to go pick up my badge in a few minutes, then grab some food with one of the roommates. Then sleep...which I am rather short of at the moment. I'll get caught up with the thread later on, but for now I hope you all are having a good day/evening/etc.!

Sounds fun!

Burned my tongue eating lasagna

send halp

uk34djp.jpg

You guys are awesome.

Now I'm sad as I'm almost done with the show ;________;

Chihiro <3

WOGK3:
Not gonna lie, I kinda teared up when they were on the roof of the school (if I remember), and then classic keima being the jerk he is shot her down completely. I can't hate him but dammit I wanted to throw the bench at him (like that one time in one of the seasons)

Hey, Dave is back. Hello!

Woo! Have fun!

WOGK3:
Not gonna lie, I kinda teared up when they were on the roof of the school (if I remember), and then classic keima being the jerk he is shot her down completely. I can't hate him but dammit I wanted to throw the bench at him (like that one time in one of the seasons)

It was tragic. I've grown to love Chihiro. It was a horrible way to handle that situation. Yes, she didn't have a goddess in her. Doing what he did set him back and cost him longer to win over Ayumi.

The very end though, Keima knows what's up. First girl he cries about is Chihiro. ;__;

She can't hurt me
What are you doing in Vegas?

I'll take anything Haruhi at this point

No, please be more specific.
No, please be more specific or they'll give us No-End Nine.

Top Bottom