• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

K-On 01
nAK3sjo.jpg

I like this.

Ueaix.gif

...And it likes you!

I'm actually staggered that you've spent so long in here without actually watching it. Now you can become a fully-fledged member.
I procrastinate quite a bit, as you can tell! But it was only a matter of time before I started it, and I'm glad I think it's good so far.

Tumblr gifs are disgusting.
Tumblr gifs are one of my least favorite things on the internet. Too bad that's almost all there is now. :|

I know. Look at that screencap resolution!
Only screencaps I'd provide would be with subs ;_;

Didn't it take you months to get through the show? I guess that's not the same thing as like not watching it at all and having one of the most of the posts in this new thread, but whatever.
Goddamn I have a lot of posts in this new thread. You guys are addicting.

Kazzy

Didn't it take you months to get through the show?

...Well, you know.

w73zn3v.gif

*looks at post numbers*
Why am I second most posts, guys you need to do better.

I don't know how I managed to wrangle a top-spot in the old thread, because I didn't think I posted all that much. I guess it was just the lack of numbers.

It was nice, back when it was quiet and predictable. There was a certain charm, though I'm glad there are more of us now.

I doubt I'll challenge this time around

Goddamn I have a lot of posts in this new thread. You guys are addicting.
Fun things are fun!
*looks at post numbers*
Why am I second most posts, guys you need to do better.
I'm doing my best!
I don't know how I managed to wrangle a top-spot in the old thread, because I didn't think I posted all that much. I guess it was just the lack of numbers.

It was nice, back when it was quiet and predictable. There was a certain charm, though I'm glad there are more of us now.

You may not flood the thread with posts
like I do,
but you post consistently. That combined with having been in the thread for most of the time got you one of the top spots.
And if you even look at this thread, you already have over 100 posts.

MikeMyers

Well I have almost 100 posts in the thread but its been like 90% Sailor Moon posts and 10% K-on posting so I guess it is really less than that.

Well I have almost 100 posts in the thread but its been like 90% Sailor Moon posts and 10% K-on posting so I guess it is really less than that.

Well if I were to percentage how many of my posts actually have to do with K-on , it would be ...2-5%. I am the queen of making this thread go off the tracks.

MikeMyers

Also why do you like dislike Tumblr gifs, I've been using them the whole time? lol

tumblr_mi6wokeC2n1rlhu3ko2_500.gif

Sailor Mercury gives no fuck where the GIF is from

Well if I were to percentage how many of my posts actually have to do with K-on , it would be ...2-5%. I am the queen of making this thread go off the tracks.

I tend to think a lot of us are like this, actually. I certainly am, though this thread serves as a constant reminder that I need to read the rest of the manga (currently in volume 2).

I need links!

I trust my preferences are known at this point.
Of the lewd variety or clean?
I really do love your knack for posting the right gif at the right time.
It's one of my many talents!
zPpQnhf.gif

...The what, now?
I assume she meant Mugi to Azu
What other crimes has Mio committed?
It's shot on a stage!

Or at least I would assume so.
...I have?

Oh no.
Nothing wrong with that!

All this meta talk reminds me I didn't do a pie chart of shame for the last thread, but maybe I'll just wait a bit till the end of this month to do it.

cajunator

Banned
...Well, you know.

w73zn3v.gif

Why doesnt misaki have her own show? WHYYYY?

Top Bottom