• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cajunator

Banned
I suppose you are right, unfortunately. Does remind me that I'd like to get some K-ON maid outfit figures at some point. Probably will look for them at one of this year's cons that I'm going to (Anime Boston and Otakon so far).

Please tell me there is a Ritsu maid figure.
Link me to one and I would probably buy it.

Kazzy

ZsOSEpE.jpg

Reasons.

There is this Banpresto one that I know of, but imo the face looks kind of off. Not sure what others there are. This Mio, however, is what I really want.
I'd like that Mio.
Why was her uniform wet again? Was it rain or...?
PSrQO.gif

So theres no Kotobukiya/Alter/GSC quality ones then :(

Well I guess that means I can save some money for other uses.
Well, when someone thinks of Ritsu, maid outfit is not the first thing that comes to mind. Though if you want more Ritsu figures, there's always this one.

K-On 02
aExVOOm.jpg

It's not often that I like most/all of the main cast in a show, but so far... I love all 4 of these girls. I didn't think I'd like Yui that much but she's too much of a klutz to dislike. And for some reason, I thought Mugi's voice would be a bit... more cute than it is. Also, dat guitar discount.

anyway i like the show and shit and i'll watch one more today like i promised

Kazzy

K-On 02

It's not often that I like most/all of the main cast in a show, but so far... I love all 4 of these girls. I didn't think I'd like Yui that much but she's too much of a klutz to dislike. And for some reason, I thought Mugi's voice would be a bit... more cute than it is. Also, dat guitar discount.

Mugi's voice is, well, it's very soothing.

K-On 02
aExVOOm.jpg

anyway i like the show and shit and i'll watch one more today like i promised
What's not cute about Mugi's voice? But I'm glad you're liking it!

And I thought you already watched the first episode so I suggested you watch three so you'd get to watch episode 4!
I do laugh, whenever people tell you how hard it is to mimic that hair.
So are you saying it's actually easy?

OceanBlue

Yeah, I really like it. Most of the cast have very distinct voices which is really nice on the ears. Which is good considering it's a show about music!

If I remember correctly, most of the K-On cast didn't really become popular until after K-On aired. I can't say whether they became popular due to K-On, but KyoAni seems to do a good job picking out relatively new VAs for some of their projects.

Top Bottom