• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

StayDead

and this is also Kanon.

aLRRaJf.jpg

:D

one of the best Kanons!

also Tantei Opera Milky Holmes is awesome <3

LayLa

Rain sucks, especially when it is freezing rain.

But when you live in England, all it does it rain. :p

i grew up in Glasgow where it seemed to rain every. single. day.
an entire childhood summed up in this gif
my flatmate claims her Belfast childhood was even wetter

txTkj8e.gif

i grew up in Glasgow where it seemed to rain every. single. day.
an entire childhood summed up in this gif
my flatmate claims her Belfast childhood was even wetter

txTkj8e.gif

Truthfully it doesn't rain that much in Maidenhead, about your average for England.

Does this mean you have a Glaswegian accent? Notable the only acceptable (understandable) Scottish accent.

LayLa

Truthfully it doesn't rain that much in Maidenhead, about your average for England.

Does this mean you have a Glaswegian accent? Notable the only acceptable (understandable) Scottish accent.

yes, but it's got a lot softer (i.e. understandable!) since i've been living in England. when i went to New York on holiday 2 different people asked if i was Hungarian. wtf!

LayLa

Well everyone knows Hungarians are secretly Scottish.

Did you play along? :p

no, i should have. have to say that the people i met in New York were super friendly, not at all like their hardass image. only time anyone gave me shit was in a queue asking for help at the bus terminal, the guy behind me was all "fucking tourists" but he was immediately taken to task by other NYers in the queue! would love to go back.

no, i should have. have to say that the people i met in New York were super friendly, not at all like their hardass image. only time anyone gave me shit was in a queue asking for help at the bus terminal, the guy behind me was all "fucking tourists" but he was immediately taken to task by other NYers in the queue! would love to go back.

There's always one.

I want to visit there someday myself.

meanwhile, the summer heat cranks up each day in my country.

lol I was in Africa a year ago. The temperature there rarely goes below 80. It'll be 90°F there for the whole week, and it's not the muggy humid hot that we have here in the US either, so I'll take that over this cold!

48 degrees ain't shit.

And that's at like 6am when I'll be sleeping anyway.

Well be thankful for that ;P

lol I was in Africa a year ago. The temperature there rarely goes below 80. It'll be 90°F there for the whole week, and it's not the muggy humid hot that we have here in the US either, so I'll take that over this cold!

That sounds awesome. They always visit Africa on the Amazing Race. would love to check it out when of these days!

Top Bottom