• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I don't mean to put you off it or anything, because it has such a relaxed atmosphere to it yet still manages to deliver an engaging plot, it just doesn't seem to finish right.

You'll see what I mean, maybe :p

Yeah. I'm still gonna watch, but with slightly different expectations.

Sorry StayDead ;p

LayLa

I don't mean to put you off it or anything, because it has such a relaxed atmosphere to it yet still manages to deliver an engaging plot, it just doesn't seem to finish right.

You'll see what I mean, maybe :p

weird, i thought it ended perfectly and was my AOTY by quite some distance. really want to see the Steins Gate film but feel that i have to rewatch the TV series first, but i don't really have the time for that atm. arrgh!

weird, i thought it ended perfectly and was my AOTY by quite some distance. really want to see the Steins Gate film but feel that i have to rewatch the TV series first, but i don't really have the time for that atm. arrgh!

I'm not saying it had a bad ending, it concluded the story quite well. To me the atmosphere around the ending felt a little flat. I might have to re-watch the last episode but I remember it not siting with me very well.

There just so easy to watch and you don't have to invest any real effort to enjoy them. You just sit back an watch. And in my opinion, K-ON! is the best of its kind.

Well said. Second season was so nice it just breezed along. I'm actually sad it's over. Gonna rewatch again soon I think.

StayDead

Yeah. I'm still gonna watch, but with slightly different expectations.

Sorry StayDead ;p

I'd be sadder but atleast I feel like more of a human being today during this awful cold I have.

I'm going through all my bookmarks to write down all the words I've bookmarked over time and every damn time I make it worse and worse, just look at this:

fPyQiM8.jpg

That goes on for longer than that above and below, wrote a load down from different parts already today but need to keep going.

rK8yw2B.gif

Hopefully I can start back on my uni cisco work tomorrow.

I'm going through all my bookmarks to write down all the words I've bookmarked over time and every damn time I make it worse and worse, just look at this:

That goes on for longer than that above and below, wrote a load down from different parts already today but need to keep going.

At least the bookmarks have good descriptive names ;p

StayDead

I've been writing down Japanese words since about 11AM this morning. Oh boy what a fun day but my bookmarks and consience are finally clear.

Now back to playing the vita version of Steins;Gate as it was on Plus this month in Japan.

The English VA for Ritsu sold the outfit they gave her to wear for promotion at cons on eBay recently.j

Yep. I put a bid in on it! It was posted in here I think, by Layla again maybe.

Edit* Second thought, that might of been some semi-famous cosplayers Ritsu outfit, I don't remember.

Top Bottom