• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

LOLDSFAN

do u relly think i would do that

lie on k-on gaf?

ibrm0ShYORCJtk.png

just discovered this show recently...well i knew something called k-on existed i just never knew what it was and had never checked it out. i don't even remember why i checked it out, i've never been a fan of the genre. anyways, i blasted through the 2 seasons in a weekend pretty much :p

is there anything else k-on related out there? or anything similar?

There's the movie. What parts of the show did you like?

oh sweet! gotta check it out.

What i really liked about the show was that it was just fun to watch. No drama, always laid back, no overarching plot... simply entertaining. Never watched an anime show like this before. I love the characters (all of them) and I just enjoyed seeing them live their lives. It has a lot of funny moments too :)

oh sweet! gotta check it out.

What i really liked about the show was that it was just fun to watch. No drama, always laid back, no overarching plot... simply entertaining. Never watched an anime show like this before. I love the characters (all of them) and I just enjoyed seeing them live their lives. It has a lot of funny moments too :)

Yeah, you should check out the movie, and if you really want you can read the manga, it continues onto their college life.
I personally think it's more enjoyable than the show

I'd recommend that you check out Hidamari Sketch (for characters to love and fun to watch), Yuyushiki (for a really laid back show), Nichijou (lots of funny moments), Azumanga Daioh (older show, but still one of the best ones) and Non Non Biyori (just because I love it) then.

I'd recommend that you check out Hidamari Sketch (for characters to love and fun to watch), Yuyushiki (for a really laid back show), Nichijou (lots of funny moments), Azumanga Daioh (older show, but still one of the best ones) and Non Non Biyori (just because I love it) then.

I recommend Yuyushiki, one of my favourite shows from 2013! You can also watch Lucky Star if you haven't already, same studio as K-ON.

just discovered this show recently...well i knew something called k-on existed i just never knew what it was and had never checked it out. i don't even remember why i checked it out, i've never been a fan of the genre. anyways, i blasted through the 2 seasons in a weekend pretty much :p

is there anything else k-on related out there? or anything similar?

I was always indifferent on slice of life stuff too. This totally opened me up to more though :D

Great list, especially Azumanga, and don't forget Cromartie High School.

Yeah, you should check out the movie, and if you really want you can read the manga, it continues onto their college life.
I personally think it's more enjoyable than the show

I recommend Yuyushiki, one of my favourite shows from 2013! You can also watch Lucky Star if you haven't already, same studio as K-ON.

will do all of this, thanks :)

I was always indifferent on slice of life stuff too. This totally opened me up to more though :D

yeah no kidding, i can't get enough right now. i dunno what caused me to suddenly take interest.

Top Bottom