• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I thought they were for hot chocolate and waffles?

QwBM9JH.jpg

Would you like a toasted teacake?

There just so easy to watch and you don't have to invest any real effort to enjoy them. You just sit back an watch. And in my opinion, K-ON! is the best of its kind.

yeah, wish there were more episodes. didn't even know there was such a huge gaf thread about this though :)

A Keion get together would be cool. I miss Florida. Have you been to any of the Disney Parks?

and what Adventure Time character is your fav?
When I was a kid and my mother and father were still married, they worked at Walt Disney World so we got to go in for free

I like LSP and Marceline.

OMG YES. Always wanted to visit England ever since I first watched Red Dwarf in 96. lol

Trip to Disney would be a must :D

Can't get much of a better reason than that!

When I was 19-20 me and a few friends used to pop on the train to France on a few weekends just to drink. Good times.

zroid

Banned
I read K-ON College this morning. 'Twas quite good. I liked the new characters a lot more than I would have expected. Total lack of Azusa was sad, but I'm looking forward to K-ON High School!

#TeamSachi

Hey. You're still here.

ixdxwgwlhk7u.gif

Relax, stay a while. :D We can have a group watching of the Keion movie! xD

i'm gonna check out the movie tonight :p it better have fuwa fuwa time or i will hit someone o_O

And we could always have some tea and cake as well.

yes, cake. i like cake.

1240278945307.gif

Yeah, but there easy to go back and watch, that's what I do when I'm feeling down sometimes.

And like the show, we're all mellow and easy going.

i checked out this show called yuruyuri cuz someone told me its similar...

its just not the same :(

Well gives you more time to Savor it! I was sick last week, so got to watch it all in that time.

Also, I totally forgot Space Dandy was on Toonami tonight. Gonna catch the rebroadcast later. <3

They did the world premiere at Otakon on Saturday...showed it with the dub. I thought it was decent. The show itself I loved. It's just the kind of absurdity I need, right along with Kill la Kill.

In other news, hi everybody! *waves* I'm sitting at the airport in Las Vegas right now after finally arranging a flight that will get me home by tomorrow morning...assuming it wasn't delayed. Sorry for not having much time to chat :(. I did have a blast at the con, and I'd recommend it to anyone. It was much more low key than larger cons like Otakon Prime (the regular B'more one) and I loved that. I might actually use my tumblr for once and write up some more detailed thoughts. I will also take a picture of the swag I got...all things considered I did pretty well. There will also be some pics and videos forthcoming (which are all crappy iPhone quality ;_;).

Just hoping I can make it home soon without incident. Flight's still on time (4 hours from now), so fingers crossed!

when there's so many cool things to see in England, why would you ever want to go to France? England's the best European country!

If we're going to EuroDisney anyway, might as well check it out while we're there. I'm about as big a Disney fanatic as I am animu.

They did the world premiere at Otakon on Saturday...showed it with the dub. I thought it was decent. The show itself I loved. It's just the kind of absurdity I need, right along with Kill la Kill.

In other news, hi everybody! *waves* I'm sitting at the airport in Las Vegas right now after finally arranging a flight that will get me home by tomorrow morning...assuming it wasn't delayed. Sorry for not having much time to chat :(. I did have a blast at the con, and I'd recommend it to anyone. It was much more low key than larger cons like Otakon Prime (the regular B'more one) and I loved that. I might actually use my tumblr for once and write up some more detailed thoughts. I will also take a picture of the swag I got...all things considered I did pretty well. There will also be some pics and videos forthcoming (which are all crappy iPhone quality ;_;).

Just hoping I can make it home soon without incident. Flight's still on time (4 hours from now), so fingers crossed!

Hi Amish! Glad you enjoyed Space Dandy. I still haven't watched it. lol

You sure you wanna leave Vegas? It's cold as heck out this way. Feels like -49 :(

i'm gonna check out the movie tonight :p it better have fuwa fuwa time or i will hit someone o_O

yes, cake. i like cake.

i checked out this show called yuruyuri cuz someone told me its similar...

its just not the same :(

YuruYuri is still pretty good though. And when I watched it I didn't know what the term "yuri" meant, so that show was exceptionally weird for me.

Top Bottom