• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

What's not cute about Mugi's voice? But I'm glad you're liking it!

And I thought you already watched the first episode so I suggested you watch three so you'd get to watch episode 4!
I thought it was gonna be much higher pitched than it turned out to be! Like I said, I still like her voice, it's just different than I imagined it.

Oh. Oh. Now you're pushing it, making me watch episode 4, too... I'll do it...

It's also a perfect fit for the more motherly aspects of her character.
Plus it helps that's super pretty, dat traffic scene with her and Yui <3

If I remember correctly, most of the K-On cast didn't really become popular until after K-On aired. I can't say whether they became popular due to K-On, but KyoAni seems to do a good job picking out relatively new VAs for some of their projects.
Yeah, most of these VAs really blew up after 2009. KyoAni is really good at what they do, I guess!

Yeah, I really like it. Most of the cast have very distinct voices which is really nice on the ears. Which is good considering it's a show about music!
Well,
Mugi, Ritsu and
Azusa
never really get to sing in the show until the very end of the series...
It's also a perfect fit for the more motherly aspects of her character.
ara ara~
If I remember correctly, most of the K-On cast didn't really become popular until after K-On aired. I can't say whether they became popular due to K-On, but KyoAni seems to do a good job picking out relatively new VAs for some of their projects.
Yeah, I think Minako Kotobuki was like 17 when the first season of K-ON! aired. And if they had any roles before K-ON! they were usually bit parts like background voices.

Oh my!

Rk0Ef1a.gif

iVlKN.gif

Articalys

Okay, I think I got it:
- Ui/Jun/Azusa go to what I guess is supposed to be the Tamako Market market and find the K-ON arcade game
- some girl (Tamako?) was playing it, and shows that she got a Yui card, which Ui wants to buy from her
- while Azusa tries to stop her, Jun notices two other girls play a round of the game (Midori and Kanna?), who somehow get a JUN card (which I'm pretty sure doesn't actually exist yet)

Also, there's now lots more gameplay videos on Youtube if you search for &#12369;&#12356;&#12362;&#12435;&#65281;&#25918;&#35506;&#24460;&#12522;&#12474;&#12512;&#12479;&#12452;&#12512;

Top Bottom