• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

K-On 05
NhXangU.jpg

Whoa, Sawa-chan! I'm with Mugi here, doki doki and all. She's awesome! I knew about her past and stuff from... gifs and images and stuff, but it's still awesome to see. She's soooo cool! One of my favorite characters! Killer guitar teacher, too, as shown by Yui's new guitar skills... and lack of voice. Mio's lyrics were cute, too bad she's so embarrassed and picked on by Ritsu, plus now she has to sing. :3 Oh, and back to Mugi quick, didn't really expect her to be a yuri fan, or at least implied yuri fan.

Good episode. Sawa-chan <3

K-On 05
NhXangU.jpg

Whoa, Sawa-chan! I'm with Mugi here, doki doki and all. She's awesome! I knew about her past and stuff from... gifs and images and stuff, but it's still awesome to see. She's soooo cool! One of my favorite characters! Killer guitar teacher, too, as shown by Yui's new guitar skills... and lack of voice. Mio's lyrics were cute, too bad she's so embarrassed and picked on by Ritsu, plus now she has to sing. :3 Oh, and back to Mugi quick, didn't really expect her to be a yuri fan, or at least implied yuri fan.

Good episode. Sawa-chan <3

Now when you look back at the scene where Mugi joins the club, it all makes sense, doesn't it?

I don't recall having any, none really come to mind. Not cartoon ones anyways, I had a crush on this girl from kindergarten all the way to 7th grade though and then I got over her.

MikeMyers

Also I finally got around to seeing Breaking Bad.

Does anyone else here watch that show, or do you guys just watch anime
or even just K-on
?

"turn"

Welp, Just deleted all the psp games on my vita cause I needed the space, I really wish sony had better storage awesomes for vita. You know what would be cool for ps4? If you could download vita games and then have it stream those games to your vita, naturally this wont help when youre out and about but then I could have some games I could play on and off while at home without taking up vita space...or sony could stop being dumb with vita memory card sizes (and prices (and management))

Kazzy

But how does this not also apply to Mugi?.

Because she doesn't have the cast actively fawn over her. And just to be clear, I don't want to admonish the character in any way. I simply wanted to state my reasons.

A little late perhaps, but I had sort of forgot that I had even entered into this discussion!

I'm sowwy :(

Don't be. I deserved it.

---------

As an aside, it's quite surreal having to track back through the pages, once you have images re-enabled! I had been browsing on my phone for the past few days, so I wasn't getting the true thread experience.

Because she doesn't have the cast actively fawn over her. And just to be clear, I don't want to admonish the character in any way. I simply wanted to state my reasons.

A little late perhaps, but I had sort of forgot that I had even entered into this discussion!
Ha don't worry, I just wanted to see how you saw the two of them apart, as I view Mugi and Ui in a similar light. And that's not a knock on them, I really like the two of them.

As an aside, it's quite surreal having to track back through the pages, once you have images re-enabled! I had been browsing on my phone for the past few days, so I wasn't getting the true thread experience.

The last page was probably pretty barren without any images on. lol

Top Bottom