• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

What kind of set are you going for, I want to go with a life focussed set, I hope online works ok for me, though i may hold out until i go home.
So far I'm balancing them out fairly evenly. 11 Life, 9 Magic. I'm making sure to save every boss to get the AI partners!

I need to see if I'm comfortable with using support spells or not before I go all for saving everything.

We always were.

There will be gifs...
But now what do I do late at night? Sleep? lol
rip good gifs

i'll stick to my superior LOTS OF FRAMES PER SECOND gifs
The fall of tumblr gifs I hope. And gif soup
Think of it as new partners in crime!
Soon this thread will be nothing but talking through K-ON! .gifs
6tv0VjA.gif

It'd probably be good if we found someone who sacrifices.
Kazzy seems heartless enough to do it!

How is it, what does it play like?
It's a really nice game. The presentation is pretty spot-on, minus some textures and stuff. Have you ever played Phantom Dust on the OG Xbox? It's kinda like that mixed with Monster Hunter. And fun! Plus each spell/weapon has a certain amount of uses per level, so you really have to plan out your gear before entering a level. Another small gripe is that the areas are pretty small... but that's okay since the bosses are pretty huge, and I've barely gotten started!

The fall of tumblr gifs I hope. And gif soup
You don't like watermarks, I assume? What a shame...!

I wish the loot/crafting/etc had more depth than it seemed to in the demo, but otherwise I liked it, fast paced combat and you have to really watch how much magic you have left. Wish there was a bit more strategy too, of course I am saying all this having only played the demo. My biggest gripe is that the game is built around coop, which i would like, except it has a single player story that thus has to rely on AI partners, which we all just love.

I wish the loot/crafting/etc had more depth than it seemed to in the demo, but otherwise I liked it, fast paced combat and you have to really watch how much magic you have left. Wish there was a bit more strategy too, of course I am saying all this having only played the demo. My biggest gripe is that the game is built around coop, which i would like, except it has a single player story that thus has to rely on AI partners, which we all just love.
There are some new enemies right at the beginning that are... pretty different a require a different approach, is all I'll say. :lol

And while the AI partners are smart for the most part, it's extremely irritating when they hit you with a spell as you're charging one/using one/etc. because THEIR SPELLS HIT AND STUN YOU AAAAAAAAAHHH Carnatux is the worst with this because he's got that dumb ball spell that launches him across the map and hits everything.

It's a really nice game. The presentation is pretty spot-on, minus some textures and stuff. Have you ever played Phantom Dust on the OG Xbox? It's kinda like that mixed with Monster Hunter. And fun! Plus each spell/weapon has a certain amount of uses per level, so you really have to plan out your gear before entering a level. Another small gripe is that the areas are pretty small... but that's okay since the bosses are pretty huge, and I've barely gotten started!

Nope Haven't played that. I'll have to look up some vids though!

This what I made, I know some of you are Dragonball fans. ;D
The image isn't loading!

Airplane Mugi is watching you masturbate.
Back to the lewd already?! D:

Nope Haven't played that. I'll have to look up some vids though!
I've never personally played it, sadly, but I've watched a few streams back in the day and it looked really awesome. Really overlooked Microsoft 1st party title that's... likely a dead IP and will stay dead.

Soul Sac is complete, now how do you transfer save
Start up the game and hit new game. Should detect your demo save!

Top Bottom