• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I tried to find a gif to represent this post but I couldn't find anything and gave up so

grumble grumble

cHCRy.gif

so chet, what characters did you like pre-Mio?

None, my life was devoid of meaning back then.

If we're just sticking with anime, there wasn't much. It wasn't until K-ON! that I got back into watching anime after One Piece killed my hopes and dreams. I guess I liked Sango from Inuyasha, Launch in Dragon Ball, Jupiter in Sailor Moon. I remember liking Tenchi Muyo, but I don't remember which girl I liked, same with Ranma 1/2. None of them I liked on the level of Mio.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
My first anime crush was Belldandy. I wanted to meet a real women as beautiful as her. I never found her. ;_;

I'm beginning to think Chet is Mio.

What if it was like Ranma, and there was a cursed spring that turned everyone into Mio? Wouldn't exactly be so cursed! ;)

My first anime crush was Belldandy. I wanted to meet a real women as beautiful as her. I never found her. ;_;

I've met some sweet women like Belldandy. They were all taken, though.

My first crush was probably Sailor Venus. <3

MikeMyers

Venus is best!

None, my life was devoid of meaning back then.

If we're just sticking with anime, there wasn't much. It wasn't until K-ON! that I got back into watching anime after One Piece killed my hopes and dreams. I guess I liked Sango from Inuyasha, Launch in Dragon Ball, Jupiter in Sailor Moon. I remember liking Tenchi Muyo, but I don't remember which girl I liked, same with Ranma 1/2. None of them I liked on the level of Mio.

I like Lunch from DB, although her character didn't have much story she always made me laugh.

And yeah, I've been on and off anime. I was really into it when stuff like Dragonball Z and Pokemon debuted due to it being completely different from anything I had seen, and I was even subscribed to Shonen Jump when that started. But the novelty started to ware off once the stuff wasn't completely new and culture-shock to me (I'd say this was for me around the time Soul Society arc in Bleach ended). Eventually, I'll find an anime series like K-on that I like. But if you haven't noticed, most of the anime I've talked about on here are stuff that debuted pretty early in America.

Also I have a Vaio.

cajunator

Banned
the first anime characters I ever tried to draw were Lum, Sailor Venus and Utena. what that says about me I cant hazard to guess.

Madao

What if it was like Ranma, and there was a cursed spring that turned everyone into Mio? Wouldn't exactly be so cursed! ;)

one thing i always wondered is why there was no one else who fell in the same spring as a previous character. it would have made for a pretty confusing and fun story.

i'd fall in the mugi spring probably.
or the Daisy one.

Oh, I also forgot to mention Misty from Pokemon, but I suppose that's more because of the manga more than anything else...

if they put May or the BW girls, the manga might have been canceled lol.

one thing i always wondered is why there was no one else who fell in the same spring as a previous character. it would have made for a pretty confusing and fun story.

i'd fall in the mugi spring probably.
or the Daisy one.

Then you could be all
I'm Daisy!

There was a character later in Ranma that fell into multiple springs though.

Top Bottom