• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

thlB0v7.jpg

Hnngg. I wish she appeared at least once in the series or movie, just so more people would know who she is and they're would be more fan at of her.
Then again, I don;t really know who she is or what she's like, I just see hairclips and glasses and I'm on board.
The manga!
I'm looking forward to having the actual book soon!
Oh, I saw that. That was weird. The smell part creeped me out.
I would have figured you would have been all over that shit.

No pun intended.
Heh, yeah, I guess I am! I enjoy the series so it's fun here.
I like you.

K-On 06
41oiL9F.jpg

Oh man, poor Mio. It was just not her day. Everyone working and not rehearsing, being scared by the haunted hallway house thing, Mugi scaring the everliving shit out of her, nervousness all throughout the day, having to wear that amazingly cute outfit, and then once she completes her goal, she trips and SHIMAPAN FOR ALL TO SEE!

A pretty great episode. Fuwa Fuwa Fime was pretty good, although the music video with it didn't really fit... and Sawa-chan, how nice of her! Made outfits just for then and then offered to put makeup on Mio!

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention Yui's adorable voice!

And now you know!
Red was the right choice. Chet, sleep with one eye open.
I'll take my chances.
K-On 06
41oiL9F.jpg

Oh man, poor Mio. It was just not her day. Everyone working and not rehearsing, being scared by the haunted hallway house thing, Mugi scaring the everliving shit out of her, nervousness all throughout the day, having to wear that amazingly cute outfit, and then once she completes her goal, she trips and SHIMAPAN FOR ALL TO SEE!

A pretty great episode. Fuwa Fuwa Fime was pretty good, although the music video with it didn't really fit... and Sawa-chan, how nice of her! Made outfits just for then and then offered to put makeup on Mio!

EDIT: Oh, and I forgot to mention Yui's adorable voice!
I suppose if you look at it that way, it really is a bad day for Mio, but all in all, I think she came out of it good.
And it sets up one of my favorite episodes in season 2!
Not many people seem to like the fuwa fuwa music video for some reason. I've always thought it was cool myself.

I suppose if you look at it that way, it really is a bad day for Mio, but all in all, I think she came out of it good.
And it sets up one of my favorite episodes in season 2!
Not many people seem to like the fuwa fuwa music video for some reason. I've always thought it was cool myself.
Mio grew as a grew as a person that day! Even if it turned out bad!

I liked the video, actually. Nicely stylized and what happened in it was pretty cool. But it didn't match the lyrics like I would have guessed...

I watched episode 7 as well, but I went nuts trying to create a GIF and wasted my time that I could have spent watching K-On!

Mio grew as a grew as a person that day! Even if it turned out bad!
But now she has a fear of falling!
I liked the video, actually. Nicely stylized and what happened in it was pretty cool. But it didn't match the lyrics like I would have guessed...
They're outlaws spreading the joys of fuwa fuwa time!
Though most music videos make no sense.
I watched episode 7 as well, but I went nuts trying to create a GIF and wasted my time that I could have spent watching K-On!
Was it the scene where
Sawako is stripping Mio down?

Top Bottom