• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Rising shirts are pretty sick.

RofbrDG.gif

Edit: Fixed

Awesome!
I like the look of that Yui shirt, too bad it's Yui and not Mio though.

And does your lady friend get jealous that you get to sleep with Mio?

Same, love the Yui shirt and totally wish I had a Mio like thatttt.

No jealousy, but I say she's like Mio

... and so this morning, with the t-shirt, I said I'm in bed with 3 Mios now -____-

I'm usually pro-"good" but i'm so sick of games being so black and white with this stuff, I hope if there is a soul sac 2 they add to the options and complexities of such a thing...oh whole am i kidding ;_;

Labrys

Has anyone ever actually seen someone do this? Who does this?

I've done it before. Once with a bunch of fruit punch in my mouth at a camp, and the second time the other week with some water.
It's really less comedic in real life and more messy.

Aaaallsoo, hello! I was invited before and totally forgot to, well, post, so here I am.

cjkeats

I've done it before. Once with a bunch of fruit punch in my mouth at a camp, and the second time the other week with some water.

Aaaallsoo, hello! I was invited before and totally forgot to, well, post, so here I am.

I've seen you around GAF. Your avatar is from what this thread is about. I mean it both ways.

WELCOME!

Has anyone ever actually seen someone do this? Who does this?

That's me if I ever take a sip of coffee.

Yay, welcome!

Uraizen

Banned

Welcome to the K-On room thread.

Kazzy

I'm usually pro-"good" but i'm so sick of games being so black and white with this stuff, I hope if there is a soul sac 2 they add to the options and complexities of such a thing...oh whole am i kidding ;_;

In terms of the lore (at least to the extent that I've witnessed), it seems like sacrificing is a necessary thing. The sorcerers are morally ambiguous, and are never truly "good". You need your power to fulfill your goals.

I really like reading the creature backstories. So good!

Talk about Persona.

Okay.

Esura: I already made a witty post

Hm, let me be the judge of that!

Top Bottom