• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Madao

the way to settle it is in a pool full of oil and wrestling with swimsuits on.

attacking with talent is allowed.

cajunator

Banned
Oh good. I have caught up.

Full length PV for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA☆ILLYA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7aqZQmXSNkA

It will air this summer. It's okay for you to get excited now.

Still dont like the character design in this. Ilya isnt cute enough.

You're such an enabler.

I hope Nisa shows up. That'd make me complete, although I guess I'll be fine with just Noire... I guess... ;_;

and asuka mari as in evangelion right, i never even watched that

I wasn't done!

io1Fye9b84Neo.png
i1JdsiGVoHL6V.png
iEhf5BQVe0COW.png
iZDICYzn697x3.png
iblFbgiY1JZ64U.png
iO69QwDQ5DFN2.png
iCfeWlAeiqcXM.png
ihj6Kr20RL4dT.png
ioTVZb2G1eDv1.png

The 3rd looks pretty bad(especially in the bottom left) and the 7th is my favorite. Dunno which to use...

Ohhhh...my god..

Sure! I just don't want to look too much for this stuff yet, seeing as I haven't finished TTGL .

And because I need to readdress the balance, I'll post the rest of that collection from yesterday:

Also, to stop you having to trawl through my post history, here's the album.

M-y heart....

tumblr_ma44g5xirz1r9cz61o1_500.gif

I left the easy option open, and you took it.

I'm not angry, just disappointed.

<3 Best girl forever

You know me too well. I've considered it.

I need to find more fanart of her, but there is a distinct lack of quality. Hmph!

TheGrimHeaper

Yeah Misaki Sawakiguchi (even her name is totally adorable) doesnt have nearly enough fanart!

uue2fze.gif

I left you the easy option...

You'd also be destroying the thing you love (KyoAni), and that's just not allowed.

Just quoting for more Misaki.

I just finished B gata H kei. It was fun. Not enough closure, but still fun. Now what do I watch? Hrm.

Watch something old school like Magic Knight Rayearth.
I suppose I could dig up my own anime list but its kind of ridiculously long.

Theonik

It's cheaper because of the "The Best" version of it that's come out. The game is so much fun though! Makoto is a goddess! <3
So much yes <3

Idolmaster?

C'mon, guys.
Worst idol. Only redeeming feature is being part of the IM@S OTP. But that's it.

Darn, I missed the cross-over fun. Oh well, I'll submit one I found anyway.

iDOLM@STER x Lunar

http://i1230.photobucket.com/albums/ee499/RurouniZel/529054-azusa__3__super_zpsb7e5f3de.jpg

The joke being they're both designed by Toshiyuki Kubooka

iDOLM@STER x SO RA NO WO TO
lol

*cries* ;_;
Hmph...

I will definitely add it to a list of must watches.

I just now watched the four episodes of Photo Kano. Good stuff so far.
How is Photo Kano? It looked totally dumb.

I was referring to these specifically that I drew a while ago. I drew there heads way too damn big. Maybe I should draw them again.

Or maybe not.
But that's what a year of experience does! Besides, that Yoko Mio is really good... even if, like you said, her head is a little big. :p

Full length PV for Fate/kaleid liner PRISMA&#9734;ILLYA:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=7aqZQmXSNkA

It will air this summer. It's okay for you to get excited now.
You have my sword, Unknown! I've been excited for this ever since it was announced, over a year ago IIRC.

Ohhhh...my god..
Hehe! I kinda love the avatar I'm using now.

Worst idol. Only redeeming feature is being part of the IM@S OTP. But that's it.
no theo here i thought you would be one of the smart ones, and yet here we are

cjkeats

Based Makoto
Not her best song but I digress
Edit: Damn you Ultima!

I once watched a video of every version of that song trying to determine who had the best "Kuuyu". Couldn't decide.

I'll give her some credit, the skirt episode was cute and she was pretty cool in the Azusa episode. Other than that, like most tomboys: Meh.

Theonik

Only Makoto can make Love like Sinburger sound interesting!

I once watched a video of every version of that song trying to determine who had the best "Kuuyu". Couldn't decide.

I'll give her some credit, the skirt episode was cute and she was pretty cool in the Azusa episode. Other than that, like most tomboys: Meh.
Here is a playlist that should settle this once and for all!
Also hating on tomboys *smh*

FRhhR3v.png

THE BATTLE BEGINS
Haha, you're really good at this.
What kind of battle?
Talent show.
I mean, I know that I posted the earlier movie impressions link, but it's still weird that people already have copies of the K-On movie even though it doesn't technically come out until the 21st. I am aware that Right Stuf sometimes ships stuff ahead of the release date, though I forget exactly why (something about the warehouses and shipping centers they use, I think), and certainly don't recall an instance of it happening this early before.
Maybe Sentai are sending out copies as promotion? I don't know.
Let's see, I'm Kuroko. I'm a Level 4 Teleporter and I'm also pretty feisty for my size. I also seem to know a fair amount of martial arts and self-defense techniques which I combine with my teleportation to beat the shit out of my opponents. Among other things, I've collapsed an entire building on top of somebody in order to bring them to justice.

Chet is...Mio.

This looks like a fair fight, let's do this!
Yep, I win. No contest.
If this is an attempt to get the rest of the thread to source us more fanart, then I wholeheartedly approve!
That would require there being some. Though I guess I could look harder.
Ritsu looks so odd in heels.
They're supposed to be a strange fit.
And I didn't draw any backgrounds, so I can paste them on any and no one would care!
But that's what a year of experience does! Besides, that Yoko Mio is really good... even if, like you said, her head is a little big. :p
I did draw it well, just not as well as I would like it to be now. Oh well, you learn something from everything.
Hehe! I kinda love the avatar I'm using now.
image.php

Hentai Prince and the Stony Cat.

Secret perverts are the best.
Henneko, I believe.

EDIT: I am a slooooowww bastard, I tell you h'wut.
Thanks, guys. I remember saying how dumb that name was.

Or more that I should make sure I pay attention to how big I draw their heads...
Nah, no way! It's definitely that big heads don't work.

Why do you hate everything Kazzy holds dear?!?
Kazzy's mean.

Top Bottom