• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I have it! Got it digitally and all. PSName is Shinogu126!
Yes! We have a 4th member now!

66SMFzQ.jpg

take this since it's a new page

This has nothing to do with your post. I'm just quoting you to call your attention to this thread. Just feels like a thread you should probably post in. :lol

Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I tried to gather others from this thread to play HoD with.

AmishPriest and I played for about a month, Emitan joined us once and a few others promised but never joined :p

Do you ever play this? I'll always love it.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Thanks for bringing that to my attention! I tried to gather others from this thread to play HoD with.

AmishPriest and I played for about a month, Emitan joined us once and a few others promised but never joined :p

Do you ever play this? I'll always love it.

I don't play it anymore, nah. It was fun while it lasted, but random parties are getting hard to find, and I've just got sooooo many other games to play now.

Guess I wouldn't be averse to going back to it at some point, though.

I don't play it anymore, nah. It was fun while it lasted, but random parties are getting hard to find, and I've just got sooooo many other games to play now.

Guess I wouldn't be averse to going back to it at some point, though.

Yeah, after you're done with DMC collection, and we play some WO3, we could play HoD a couple times and see if Amishpriest or Emi wants to join us again. It's a ton of fun with a good group :)

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Yeah, after you're done with DMC collection, and we play some WO3, we could play HoD a couple times and see if Amishpriest or Emi wants to join us again. It's a ton of fun with a good group :)

Heh, well remember, I've got Kamen Rider coming at the end of the month too, so once that gets here it's basically gonna be 24/7 Kamen Rider until I Platinum it. :lol Even if I'm not done with DMC yet.

Also Sleeping Dogs is a PS+ freebie this month, so I'll probably check that out too, heh.

Heh, well remember, I've got Kamen Rider coming at the end of the month too, so once that gets here it's basically gonna be 24/7 Kamen Rider until I Platinum it. :lol Even if I'm not done with DMC yet.

Also Sleeping Dogs is a PS+ freebie this month, so I'll probably check that out too, heh.

Oh, I'm gonna play Sleeping Dogs too. It's why I love games like HoD and WO3 though, because you can get in and out of games super quick ;) So it's not like it's going to cut into hours of your Kamen Rider time.

In the words of Gob, "Come On!"

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
What other tools would I need besides a mouse?

I never digitally drew anything before.

I wouldn't recommend using a mouse to draw. I would recommend

1) A Wacom tablet
2) A program that supports Wacom drivers (Paint Tool SAI, Photoshop etc.)

Esura

Banned
They stat at $79. I'm thinking of picking one up and starting to draw.
You save a lot on paper.

....any used ones?

Paper isn't all that expensive. Then again I have like almost a lifetime supply of various hand me down art supplies from my pops.

Insulted cjkeats:

badtubmlrgifzvuk9.gif

Duly noted for future reference :p.

I'm sorry :(. I will rejoin you...I owe MikeMyers some Tekken as well. Last few days were such that I haven't even had WO3 time.

Yes! We have a 4th member now!

I've got it too, though I haven't gotten to it yet either (hopefully this week).

Top Bottom