• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Basically anything after the first couple stage packs is great (the first two packs were a bit disappointing, but everything after that is really good). I still have a good 15 or so DLC stages I haven't played through yet, heh. Just go ahead and get them all, though. Totally worth it.

And yeah, you did kinda destroy me in TTT2. Haha.

Really? All those hours playing and you have some DLC stages you never played? Wow! There are a lot. I see great value in the stage packs, its worth it alone to me for all the great extra music. (Loved Motochika's Shamisen song from Tosa, and Rescue 2 from Mercenaries Mode in SW2XL)

Have you played Tekken Tag 2 anymore? MikeMyers and I play sometimes. Could always use another :D

68FizFP.jpg

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
By the way, TheBatman, I probably won't be down for WO3 until after I finish my DMC series playthrough. Picked up the HD collection the other day, beat DMC, working on the Lucia disc of DMC2 right now, then I'm going to move on to DMC3, which will probably take the longest. :lol If I go from DMC to WO3 then back to DMC, it'll probably screw me up a bit, heh.

Then I've got Kamen Rider Battride War coming at the end of the month, but that's basically a Musou game anyway, so I should be fine there.

Really? All those hours playing and you have some DLC stages you never played? Wow! There are a lot. I see great value in the stage packs, its worth it alone to me for all the great extra music. (Loved Motochika's Shamisen song from Tosa, and Rescue 2 from Mercenaries Mode in SW2XL)

Have you played Tekken Tag 2 anymore? MikeMyers and I play sometimes. Could always use another :D

Yeah, the stage packs are a great value. So much play-time. And I've got so much play-time because I platinum'd the game, heh. That alone took 140 hours!

By the way, TheBatman, I probably won't be down for WO3 until after I finish my DMC series playthrough. Picked up the HD collection the other day, beat DMC, working on the Lucia disc of DMC2 right now, then I'm going to move on to DMC3, which will probably take the longest. :lol If I go from DMC to WO3 then back to DMC, it'll probably screw me up a bit, heh.

Then I've got Kamen Rider Battride War coming at the end of the month, but that's basically a Musou game anyway, so I should be fine there.

No problem! I have yet to play the DMC series so that'll be me soon.

Cool on the Kamen Rider! I also imported Sengoku Musou 3 Empires. Did you get that? It's so much fun!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
No problem! I have yet to play the DMC series so that'll be me soon.

Cool on the Kamen Rider! I also imported Sengoku Musou 3 Empires. Did you get that? It's so much fun!

I think I've seen you playing that, heh. Nah, don't have that one myself. Maybe eventually once it's cheap.

And if you're looking into getting DMC, the HD collection is $15 on PSN right now if you have PS+. Such a great deal.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
It is cheap! I got it for only 24 dollars from AmiAmi! Ordered it with this!

Oh niiiice. I was thinking about the K-ON! game, but it's still a bit pricey, plus it's just a PSP Remaster, so no trophies or anything. Bah.

But yeah, can't really afford to import anything else for a while, heh. I don't even want to say how much the Kamen Rider game is running me (I'm getting the Premium Edition, at that!).

Uraizen

Banned
And if you're looking into getting DMC, the HD collection is $15 on PSN right now if you have PS+. Such a great deal.

This man is correct.

Oh niiiice. I was thinking about the K-ON! game, but it's still a bit pricey, plus it's just a PSP Remaster, so no trophies or anything. Bah.

But yeah, can't really afford to import anything else for a while, heh. I don't even want to say how much the Kamen Rider game is running me (I'm getting the Premium Edition, at that!).

Trophies never bothered me one way or another. I used to love achievements on Xbox, but after playing hours for rather pointless ones, it sort of ruined the whole thing for me. Haha.

Houkago is very nice on the PS3, and the cheapest place I've found it online is AmiAmi.

I'm so behind on my sentai. Only Kamer Rider I've ever seen is when The "Masked Rider" cameoed on an episode of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. xD

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Trophies never bothered me one way or another. I used to love achievements on Xbox, but after playing hours for rather pointless ones, it sort of ruined the whole thing for me. Haha.

Houkago is very nice on the PS3, and the cheapest place I've found it online is AmiAmi.

I'm so behind on my sentai. Only Kamer Rider I've ever seen is when The "Masked Rider" cameoed on an episode of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers. xD

The cheapest place to find just about any import game is AmiAmi! That's where I'm getting Kamen Rider!

Also, you should try Kamen Rider W. It's SO GOOD.

Kamen%2BRider%2BW%2B%2528Double%2529.jpg

That, or Playasia. That's where Idolm@ster 2 is, like, $45 now. Good deal, considering it was $80~ last year.

It's cheaper because of the "The Best" version of it that's come out. The game is so much fun though! Makoto is a goddess! <3

The cheapest place to find just about any import game is AmiAmi! That's where I'm getting Kamen Rider!

Also, you should try Kamen Rider W. It's SO GOOD.

Kamen%2BRider%2BW%2B%2528Double%2529.jpg

Do you like any Ultraman? I loved the little bit of Ultraman Mebius I saw!

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Darn, I missed the cross-over fun. Oh well, I'll submit one I found anyway.

iDOLM@STER x Lunar

529054-azusa__3__super_zpsb7e5f3de.jpg

The joke being they're both designed by Toshiyuki Kubooka

Now girls, behave xD The diversity in taste is good though. I don't really dislike any of the Idols, just more than half I never care to use :p

Hibiki Hibiki Hibiki Hibiki Hibiki Hibiki Hibiki

Miki is #2.

Makoto is #last.
Good. Hibiki is nice, especially since she's cute and likes animals.

You're the moe-ist girl.
D-don't toy with me, baka...

Now girls, behave xD The diversity in taste is good though. I don't really dislike any of the Idols, just more than half I never care to use :p
No, no, no, my claws are ready to come out and swipe at many of you.

Top Bottom