• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
Um....wtf? Is that hentai?

EDIT: And whats wrong with BRS?

It's not really hentai, no. I mean, sorta, but it's pretty softcore. You don't actually see anything.

And I don't actually hate BRS TV. Maybe I should have said it's worse than School Days. :lol

So youre saying don't watch that then?

No. Watch it. WATCH IT.

Thanks for linking, I can't stop laughing after reading that. To make the whole thing worst I am still at work.

I've done my job then, heh.

6cNuGXM.jpg

Oh dear. lol.

I like very much.

I've done my job then, heh.

What time do you sleep? When I went to bed at 5 am you were still playing something xD

cjkeats

Warriors Orochi, which is a spin-off of the fun Hack and Slash Dynasty Warriors titles, however, Gracia is from the Japanese based Samurai Warriors (or Sengoku Musou) series.

Here's an awesome Tumblr page of Gracia to see all her hnnghness.

Koei, the company that makes the Musou series, is pretty well known for their gorgeous female designs.
Ah. Never really liked the warriors games, but haven't played them in a long time. Maybe I'll check them out if I find one of them around for cheap.

Ah. Never really liked the warriors games, but haven't played them in a long time. Maybe I'll check them out if I find one of them around for cheap.

Warriors Orochi 3 is the best of both worlds. It contains ALL of the Dynasty warriors characters, and ALL of the Samurai Warriors characters.

It actually has a very impressive story, and lots of new additions to make it feel more exciting than just X, X, X, Y, Y Y.

Check out some of these reviews.

Oh, and the beautiful female designs. They are hnngh. Seraphis can chime in on this too, he made the OT for the game.

Speaking of the gals, here's a few of my favs.

Kazzy

You play it for the historical accuracy, right?

But seriously, what's the difference between that series compared to Dynasty Warriors?

I ask this as someone who likes DW games in general.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
You play it for the historical accuracy, right?

But seriously, what's the difference between that series compared to Dynasty Warriors?

I ask this as someone who likes DW games in general.

Just imagine a huge Dynasty Warriors game that also includes every Samurai Warriors character, tied together with a silly fanfic-ish storyline. It's pretty great.

Uraizen

Banned
You have interesting friends. To just give away Phantasy Star portable like that ;_;
lol at steel diver. "Gem".
The sticky hand is the best part.

We do this crap all the time. When I sold my friend some PC parts, I sent him Infamous 2 and Dark Souls CE (PS3) for free. Infamous 2 was a legitimate gift, but all I did was bitch about Dark Souls framerate on the PS3. I wanted him to see how bad it was for himself. He promptly sold the PS3 copy I gave him and bought the PC one.

EDIT: He only gave me PSP because he knows I would hate receiving it.

We do this crap all the time. When I sold my friend some PC parts, I sent him Infamous 2 and Dark Souls CE (PS3) for free. Infamous 2 was a legitimate gift, but all I did was bitch about Dark Souls framerate on the PS3. I wanted him to see how bad it was for himself. He promptly sold the PS3 copy I gave him and bought the PC one.

EDIT: He only gave me PSP because he knows I would hate receiving it.

And he gave you Sonic Heroes! What a true friend.

Top Bottom