• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

I'm sorry :(. I will rejoin you...I owe MikeMyers some Tekken as well. Last few days were such that I haven't even had WO3 time.

I have a Speech final on Thursday, so maybe sometime this weekend we'll rematch.

AmishPriest where are you, I've only played you like one session!

I know, he's forsaken us! All he does it watch MLB.tv, Netflix and Crunchyroll. He mocks us sitting there online :(

Love ya buddy. ;D <3

I will need some pics in order to evaluate this statement.
c4QDu0o.jpg

tumblr_mfwot5Qa2Z1rnkz3jo1_500.jpg

While not big, it's certainly no DFC.

Labrys

Cool!
I've never had a figma, but I'd love to get the Mio one.

They're fun. The older ones are a lot more fragile/frail and lower quality than the newer ones, but I like 'em.
I've seen Mio in person, she's really cute. She goes for, like, $30~ nowadays. A lot easier to find than, say, Ui.

They're fun. The older ones are a lot more fragile/frail and lower quality than the newer ones, but I like 'em.
I've seen Mio in person, she's really cute. She goes for, like, $30~ nowadays. A lot easier to find than, say, Ui.

I'll definitely be thinking about it.

cjkeats

I have two and a half figmas. I have bestgirlever Kirino and Chie. My Aigis fell apart out the box, she was a know off.
Love that Labrys figure though Labrys.

Labrys

K-ON stuff was just really expensive for a while. Same thing's going on with Madoka stuff right now.
Still planning on getting the whole band one of these days.

Stark

Banned
Clothing in particular, yeah, really expensive/hard to find in your size.

I love me some homuhomu, but I'm not willing to pay $80 for a t-shirt with her on it, noope.

Clothing is probably best bought with a straight trip to Tokyo.

Never seen a windbreaker jacket so expensive lol.

Top Bottom