• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Labrys

like beets

I just barely got it. I think things over to hard.

I had a hearty chuckle. Like, OHOHOHOHO!

tumblr_mg3ctqxTgJ1s1vw82o1_400.jpg

cjkeats

Has anyone seen or heard some kind of mash up of all the openings into one song? I got to thinking how cool it would be to hear a good mash up of all three together transitioning together, kinda like the 2 iDOLM@STER openings.

Pfff... I'm at 50% Keion and 50% non-Keion nendos.

Of course I only have 2 nendos right now. ..
But at least you have one!
K-ON stuff was just really expensive for a while. Same thing's going on with Madoka stuff right now.
Still planning on getting the whole band one of these days.
Probably didn't help that the exchange rate was really awful not to long ago.
Saw the movie?
No, he hasn't even written his thoughts on Azusa!

K-On 09
iIHaD2BEiA6PU.gif

I didn't like this episode. Sawa-chan's antics are always awesome along with her dressing everyone up, but it just felt boring. I guess I'd just prefer teatime and talking over actual practice. Hopefully these last few episodes are pretty good, but I got pretty sad by the fact I didn't like it... also, do not like Azunyan. She's such a fucking buzzkill it hurts. IT HURTS.

cjkeats

K-On 09
iIHaD2BEiA6PU.gif

I didn't like this episode. Sawa-chan's antics are always awesome along with her dressing everyone up, but it just felt boring. I guess I'd just prefer teatime and talking over actual practice. Hopefully these last few episodes are pretty good, but I got pretty sad by the fact I didn't like it... also, do not like Azunyan. She's such a fucking buzzkill it hurts. IT HURTS.

Soon you'll learn of the glory of Azunyans.

Kazzy

I'd repost what I said about Azusa, come the series end, but it'd be slightly unfair to Grim. I don't want to influence his impressions, as I'm curious to see how he feels about certain things.

As I touched upon the IRC, your current assessment of her is pretty much in line with the majority. She is extremely superfluous, at least initially. Though she gets a surprising role in the future, which at least made me consider a few things.

QKx6aai.png

I'd repost what I said about Azusa, come the series end, but it'd be slightly unfair to Grim. I don't want to influence his impressions, as I'm curious to see how he feels about certain things.

As I touched upon the IRC, your current assessment of her is pretty much in line with the majority. She is extremely superfluous, at least initially. Though she gets a surprising role in the future, which at least made me consider a few things.

http://i.imgur.com/QKx6aai.png[IMG][/QUOTE]
Thanks Kazzy. :3

AZUSA STOP YOU'RE EATING A GUITAR

Labrys

I still don't get the guy shoving the game into the snes.

It's more the look on his face, like, confused/doesn't know what to do. Hence the PS3 game in the SNES.
Yeah, it doesn't really make sense, I just enjoy using that reaction image, eheh.

Top Bottom