• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Labrys

Got that right!
XnBY2OE.gif

cjkeats

So vague. The closest I got was when my drunk friend told me his scotch tastes like "horseshit."
Scotch is strong and I wouldn't recommend it for a first timer. (Although according to family gatherings, I used to dip my dumbtit in a glass of Scotch like it was the best thing in the world)
Most alcohol is bitter, which is why it gets mixed with stuff. Eventually you become poor and beer comes cheap so tou become accustomed to it.

Stark

Banned
Scotch is strong and I wouldn't recommend it for a first timer. (Although according to family gatherings, I used to dip my dumbtit in a glass of Scotch like it was the best thing in the world)
Most alcohol is bitter, which is why it gets mixed with stuff. Eventually you become poor and beer comes cheap so you become accustomed to it.

So beer is mostly bitter, too?

and fixed that for you.

Wow this thread goes fast, all Mio fans I hope
I was originally going to name this thread the Mio Fan Club |OT|!
No I wasn't
Jun is the basst.
You've got to be squiding me.
K-On 09
iIHaD2BEiA6PU.gif

I didn't like this episode. Sawa-chan's antics are always awesome along with her dressing everyone up, but it just felt boring. I guess I'd just prefer teatime and talking over actual practice. Hopefully these last few episodes are pretty good, but I got pretty sad by the fact I didn't like it... also, do not like Azunyan. She's such a fucking buzzkill it hurts. IT HURTS.
It will be interesting to see what you think of episode 11.
You will like the next episode regardless.
I'd repost what I said about Azusa, come the series end, but it'd be slightly unfair to Grim. I don't want to influence his impressions, as I'm curious to see how he feels about certain things.

As I touched upon the IRC, your current assessment of her is pretty much in line with the majority. She is extremely superfluous, at least initially. Though she gets a surprising role in the future, which at least made me consider a few things.

QKx6aai.png
Well you can't really say they're the majority when she's one of the most popular characters in the series. Though maybe the majority around these parts sure.
So beer is mostly bitter, too?

and fixed that for you.
No, it tastes like shit.

Well you can't really say they're the majority when she's one of the most popular characters in the series. Though maybe the majority around these parts sure.

These parts are pretty dramatically out of line with the overall majority. Mio and Azunyan are the only two Keions to win Saimoe. They swept the 2010 tournaments, with Azunyan winning Japan's Anime Saimoe and Mio winning both ISML and Korea's Best Moe.

All phone cameras suck.

You've never owned a decent phone then. Modern smartphones have pretty amazing cameras compared to even a few years ago and they are at a point where a good phone camera is close to a cheap digital point-and-shoot. Of course a DSLR will still shit all over any phone camera but that's a whole different price range.

Madao

the Azu-beer was half-full. i wonder how the same pic with all the beer drank would turn out.

These parts are pretty dramatically out of line with the overall majority. Mio and Azunyan are the only two Keions to win Saimoe. They swept the 2010 tournaments, with Azunyan winning Japan's Anime Saimoe and Mio winning ISML.

the masses are un-Azu-cultured little piles of bent bottlecaps.

cjkeats

There are some interesting things in the credits of the movie. Namco, Denny's, universal studios Japan.
I suppose I should congratulate you for keeping something in that shot in focus.

Tee hee.
Ran it through Instagram and everything.
the Azu-beer was half-full. i wonder how the same pic with all the beer drank would turn out.

the masses are un-Azu-cultured little piles of bent bottlecaps.
It was also number 3.

These parts are pretty dramatically out of line with the overall majority. Mio and Azunyan are the only two Keions to win Saimoe. They swept the 2010 tournaments, with Azunyan winning Japan's Anime Saimoe and Mio winning both ISML and Korea's Best Moe.
Korea > Japan in this case.
Of course a DSLR will still shit all over any phone camera but that's a whole different price range.

Exactly, phone cameras suck.

Exactly, phone cameras suck.

Compared to a DSLR, just about everything in the <$500 price range sucks. If you use a DSLR as your sole point of comparison, then you don't understand why phone cameras are useful. Most people don't walk around with a Canon Rebel hanging around their necks all the time, and when they need a quick shot of something their phone is always with them.

Madao

There are some interesting things in the credits of the movie. Namco, Denny's, universal studios Japan.

Ran it through Instagram and everything.

It was also number 3.

ora i see.

i wouldn't be able to take a couple of Azu-beers since i never drink.

cjkeats

Compared to a DSLR, just about everything in the <$500 price range sucks. If you use a DSLR as your sole point of comparison, then you don't understand why phone cameras are useful. Most people don't walk around with a Canon Rebel hanging around their necks all the time, and when they need a quick shot of something their phone is always with them.
I'd compare modern phone cameras to expensive point and shoots.
ora i see.

i wouldn't be able to take a couple of Azu-beers since i never drink.

Not that it matters, I always take crappy photos. Damn cat won't sit still.

I'd compare modern phone cameras to expensive point and shoots.

Expensive point-and-shoots have more manual controls though. I love the camera on my Galaxy Note II except when I'm shooting something which is against the sky and the fucking camera automatically tries to meter the brightness based on the sky, not the object against it, making it too dark and I can't control it!

The Sony Xperia Z/ZL cameras apparently throw in a ton of manual controls for that sort of scenario.

Seraphis Cain

bad gameplay lol
I really need to watch the movie.

Every time I think about it though, something else always comes up that diverts my attention. Dammit.

Uraizen

Banned
Speaking of phones, I'm on mine. I wish I could properly respond to PMs on this thing!

Unknown, I decided on a galaxy S4, because ... why not?

Kazzy

I was referring more to the impressions regarding the first season, where her introduction is sudden and just kind of confusing. There's all that fanfare, and then sort of hangs back for the remaining episodes.

But don't get me wrong, I really like Azusa.
In fact, if I was the sort of person who'd make a list, it'd probably surprise a few people.
It's just that it was something of a slow-burn. I think many feel similarly, or at least that's the impression I always get.

She is popular, most definitely.

Top Bottom