• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

But then she'll have more clothing on!

i-i mean uhhh
image.php

Awful.

rkxOLIp.gif

Since I never got around to doing it before, here's the Pie chart of shame for the last thread.
MZGRybV.png

And here's the Chart for the posts of the last thread by month.
50Bumui.png

And I don't really want to get to much into this threads data but, if we combine this thread and the last threads posts last month, it would equal 3743. I suppose it doesn't really count as it's that new thread smell effecting people, but I thought that was interesting.
what class will sawa-chan be though
It's a secret!
I've noticed a disturbing lack of Labrys in the chat. This makes me sad.
I've noticed a disturbing lack of Uraizen in the thread. This makes me sad.

Articalys

Hey Chet, did you manually look at the post numbers for the first/last posts in each month to get the monthly chart data, or did you run some kind of script on the thread?

So, it seems 2 of you are still playing Ayakashi. The rest have quit, including Urai-kun. I'm going to be clearing inactive people out of my crewmate list soon. If you haven't played in forever but you actually still plan to, you might want to log in and level up a bit so I know you're still playing.

http://i.imgur.com/rkxOLIp.gif[IMG]
Since I never got around to doing it before, here's the Pie chart of shame for the last thread.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/MZGRybV.png[IMG]
And here's the Chart for the posts of the last thread [URL="http://i.imgur.com/vFRBJkE.png"]by month.[/URL]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/50Bumui.png[IMG]
And I don't really want to get to much into this threads data but, if we combine this thread and the last threads posts last month, it would equal [B]3743[/B]. I suppose it doesn't really count as it's that new thread smell effecting people, but I thought that was interesting.

It's a secret!

I've noticed a disturbing lack of Uraizen in the thread. This makes me sad.[/QUOTE]
I'm an other, yaay

Uraizen

Banned
So, it seems 2 of you are still playing Ayakashi. The rest have quit, including Urai-kun. I'm going to be clearing inactive people out of my crewmate list soon. If you haven't played in forever but you actually still plan to, you might want to log in and level up a bit so I know you're still playing.

Sorry, I did this under the assumption that my progress won't carry over to my next phone.

rkxOLIp.gif

MZGRybV.png

And here's the Chart for the posts of the last thread by month.
50Bumui.png

And I don't really want to get to much into this threads data but, if we combine this thread and the last threads posts last month, it would equal 3743. I suppose it doesn't really count as it's that new thread smell effecting people, but I thought that was interesting.

It's a secret!

I've noticed a disturbing lack of Uraizen in the thread. This makes me sad.

Amazing, Chet!

Amazing how I got to 600 posts. xD I'm lagging behind in this thread though. :(

Nah, THIS is neck snapping:

(Sorry to keep bringing up this scene, :lol. Also sorry for the shit GifCam quality, heh.)

Kobayashi did a ton of Neck snapping in Puni Puni Poemi, can't find a gif for it. xD

Sorry, I did this under the assumption that my progress won't carry over to my next phone.

Log in to Facebook in Ayakashi on your old phone and your progress will automatically carry over to your next phone when you log in to Facebook on your new phone. Before you log in with Facebook on your new phone, make sure you log out of Facebook on your old phone in Ayakashi. The Facebook link is a bit buggy too the last time I tried it, when you log in for the first time it will still try to start a new game, don't do this unless you want to wipe your progress out. Instead, hit the Home button to return to the launcher, then hold the Home button to show the Task Manager, and swipe Ayakashi away to kill it. Then relaunch it, and it will properly display your existing account.

It's still better than what happened to me with my Yomecolle account. At this point I've given up on ever recovering my Level 68 Yomecolle account and I'm too lazy to start a new one.

I was thinking of getting a Galaxy S4 today, but I think I'm going to hold out until a 32GB version appears.

It's still better than what happened to me with my Yomecolle account. At this point I've given up on ever recovering my Level 68 Yomecolle account and I'm too lazy to start a new one.

No wonder you disappeared from my list.

Top Bottom