• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

MikeMyers

image.php

Well, at least you got Orochi. She has some pretty nice assets.

I'm wrestling with the idea of going further. Real Money would be required. I made to floor 100 in just 4 days even though I was out of the country for most of the event. There is no doubt based on the calculations I made that I would have easily reached the 200th floor had I been in the country for the whole event.

I'm wrestling with the idea of going further. Real Money would be required. I made to floor 100 in just 4 days even though I was out of the country for most of the event. There is no doubt based on the calculations I made that I would have easily reached the 200th floor had I been in the country for the whole event.

Sounds like a major pain.

It took me around 4 days to get to 100 as well. Once I saw the ATK requirements (40k+) to beat the other demons, I gave up all thought of progressing further.

Hell, I was getting stomped by Makibishi (20k) for good portion of the first half. I've leveled quite a bit from this event, even though I'm still way underleveled.

Sounds like a major pain.

It took me around 4 days to get to 100 as well. Once I saw the ATK requirements (40k+) to beat the other demons, I gave up all thought of progressing further.

Hell, I was getting stomped by Makibishi (20k) for good portion of the first half. I've leveled quite a bit from this event, even though I'm still way underleveled.

My ATK isn't a problem for me. My base ATK was 44k before I got Orochi, with Orochi it's more besides and my buffed ATK is in the 55-60k range. The good news is that Chiyome is a Phantom, and it happens I lead my ATK team with a Divina (Riya) so I get the 15% bonus. The problem for me is simply Time Itself, I don't have enough to wait until my health recharges and progress normally since I started the event late.

You actually don't want to level too fast now beyond getting the AP you need to field your strongest cards on your ATK and DEF teams. Leveling too fast will leave you with terrible decks while your opponents stomp you with powerful demons. You want to level at just the right pace, focusing on making sure you get the best event demons you can and then always keeping the demons in your teams level-capped. I was very purposeful in not leveling too fast, because how strong your demons are is what wins fights. I joined the battlefield for Lady Suzuka's sealstones while only level 49, which made it MUCH EASIER to win fights for the blue and purple ones. If you are too high a level for this battlefield then God help you, people will be fielding DEF teams of entirely 5-star demons and good luck with that unless you're also fielding an ATK team of all 5-stars and taking advantage of type buffs and the 15% bonus for attacking the type weak against your leader.

In general, I only level up when it is mandatory to do so, such as during Tower Climb events like this one. I have not been very aggressive with progressing through the Story Mode because it also forces you to level up. In fact I'm still on Chapter 8 of the story and not in any real hurry to push further through it while I still have demons to level up.

cajunator

Banned
i just realized something.

i have no place to put the manga books i've got recently. these things are laying on top of many things atm. i need a shelf for them or something.

I have this problem with DVD/bluray. Nowhere to put them anymore.

Short girls vs. tall girls. Debate now. Go.

I prefer tall girls since I'm 6'4'' myself.

I am 5'7" so probably shorter than most girls. I like short girls though.

I was thinking of getting a Galaxy S4 today, but I think I'm going to hold out until a 32GB version appears.

No wonder you disappeared from my list.

The S4 is aaaaaaawesome!

*hugs S4

Articalys

Now would probably be a good time to post what I originally meant as the other half of the question but kind of forgot about it: do your same height preferences hold for both 2D and 3D, or do they differ?

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Now would probably be a good time to post what I originally meant as the other half of the question but kind of forgot about it: do your same height preferences hold for both 2D and 3D, or do they differ?

Varies much more in 2D than 3D. 2D can make almost anything cute as hell.

Short girls vs. tall girls. Debate now. Go.

I prefer tall girls since I'm 6'4'' myself.

A slight edge to girls my height or shorter but it's great dating a girl comically taller than you simply for all the funny little stories that crop up.

I am 5'7" so probably shorter than most girls. I like short girls though.

Actually the average height for a girl is 5'5", I know this because as a 5'5" guy I'm reminded of this little trivia every time height comes up. So unless you live in the land of tall supermodels like Sweden or something then finding short girls should be a piece of cake!

Never really thought about it for 2D but just like any other media it's all about how much the character entertains or endears them self to me rather than their height.

You must tell me your thoughts on the K-ON! manga!

As soon as I get a chance to, I certainly will.

Go to sleep kids.

jk, everyones probably older than me

I definitely am. That's why I miss everything that goes on overnight here.

As for all the height stuff, I'm 5'9", and while I prefer girls around the same height or a little shorter I know that beggars can't be choosers and I'd just be happy if they don't turn out to be insane.

Ritsu mean!?!?

Mio's the one that beats her up!

prevk_ritsuc5.jpg
Pretty much every instance of that, Ritsu deserved it.
Ritsu's definitely always being a dick to Mio. It's kind of a integral part of their friendship though, if Ritsu didn't have Mio to troll she would probably grow up and become a serial killer or something.
Yeah, Ritsu needs Mio just as much as Mio needs Ritsu, bu I should probably wait until Grim Heaper sees the next episode to talk more about it.
So, I just found this guy on the AC wiki:
Rod.png

he has mio's pantsu as a hat
What a pervert!
Holy shit I just realized Emi in Maou-sama is Mio.
Yoko Hikasa is in a lot of shows now. She was also in Tamako Market.
It's less important in 2D since I can't easily measure myself up to the characters height-wise. Though a short girl is still good in 2D as it is in 3D.

zroid

Banned
Picked up volumes 3 and 4 of the manga from the library and reading now. I swear, I always by force of habit read the panels in rows instead of columns and it takes me like 10 pages before I realize I'm doing it wrong, lol.

Picked up volumes 3 and 4 of the manga from the library and reading now. I swear, I always by force of habit read the panels in rows instead of columns and it takes me like 10 pages before I realize I'm doing it wrong, lol.

I used to do that too. lol
Though since most of my favorite manga are 4koma, I've finally gotten used to it now.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
The fact that there is a life sized Mio statue both excites me and creeps me out.

There are first step to everything. Eat a lot of veggie and we may live long enough for Japan mass produce life like Mio androids!!!
then Mio robot army will conquer the world and enslave mankind.

Chet will be the only one that can save us since he know everything about Mio. But is Chet willing to kill millions of Mio for the future of humanity???? Will kiunch get back to work instead of posting so he won't get fired??? Coming to kickstarter when I get home.

She would be cold, and hard, though. I think that'd just make him feel worse. It'd be like hugging a corpse.
He just needs one of those dakimakura things. Plushy plush.
This reminds me of something...
Just make sure to watch out for any nearby giant whales.
I'll make a note of that if I'm ever find myself next to the ocean...
I dont remember this!
At the beginning of volume 4 there's a non-4koma part where the girls all try different hairstyles, specifically ones that other characters have and then pretend to be them for a little bit. Like Yui pretends to be Ui, Mio pretends to be Azusa, Mugi as Ritsu and so on.
B0q239e.jpg

There are first step to everything. Eat a lot of veggie and we may live long enough for Japan mass produce life like Mio androids!!!
then Mio robot army will conquer the world and enslave mankind.

Chet will be the only one that can save us since he know everything about Mio. But is Chet willing to kill millions of Mio for the future of humanity???? Will kiunch get back to work instead of posting so he won't get fired??? Coming to kickstarter when I get home.
I don't know if I like this...

zroid

Banned
It's good, buuuuuuut... it doesn't seem to suit her personality as well!

The middle one manages to be both grungy and cute at the same time.
So it's perfect. :p

Top Bottom