• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Madao

i just realized something.

i have no place to put the manga books i've got recently. these things are laying on top of many things atm. i need a shelf for them or something.

Buy a new house.

or build one!
985efe80e0f06434e42f11d29b54d8bef2ff00a5.jpg

I don't have one. =(

Make a dummy account. You're just using it to port your Ayakashi account anyways.

Obligatory: There's people on Earth who still don't have Facebook?

I was thinking of getting a Galaxy S4 today, but I think I'm going to hold out until a 32GB version appears.

32 GB was already announced for AT&T. It should appear on the other carriers soon enough. Including Verizon, where it hasn't even launched yet. :|

Verizon

And yet, I am still in the top 10 posters!
Yet I'm still sad.
Those faces don't seem right....and yet I can't stop looking at this pic
7PGTk.gif

I'm sure Chet got some official height chart or something, but I always just assumed they were super short.
Wait, he was talking about eyes, why are you talking about heights?
Hey Chet, did you manually look at the post numbers for the first/last posts in each month to get the monthly chart data, or did you run some kind of script on the thread?
I did it manually, since I have way to much time on my hands. Is there some script I could have used?
So yesterday I preordered the Animal Crossing XL

and now I look at Mio in the OT2 pic

"yesssss"
I saw that you would in the future, I'm a soothsayer.

Articalys

I did it manually, since I have way to much time on my hands. Is there some script I could have used?
Oh, I'm not sure, but I keep meaning to try and make one that would be able to quickly measure the amount of post traffic in a thread on a daily -- or even hourly -- basis, mostly for my own curiosity of trying to see when the "hot spots" are for lots of posting.

Oh, I'm not sure, but I keep meaning to try and make one that would be able to quickly measure the amount of post traffic in a thread on a daily -- or even hourly -- basis, mostly for my own curiosity of trying to see when the "hot spots" are for lots of posting.

Yeah, that would be pretty cool to see, though I would never be able to do one myself, as I barely understand how to work Excel.

....I may have glossed over the eyes bit and read that as the characters seemed smaller. Because they did.

Whoops.
They only look short because they are short.

K-On 10
I2EkFt6.jpg

man this beach episode was laaaaame where was all the beach and sawa-chan in a bikini and and and... It was a fun episode and Sawa-chan still makes me giggle whenever she's on screen. Azusa is such a fucking party pooper, though. Nobody wants to practice, just let them play. Oh wait you played the most, YOU HYPOCRITE. So Ritsu was finally right in her wild dreams, this time about Mugi having butlers and such. Who would have guessed? i sure wouldn't have no way And... the end of the episode, I could actually tolerate Azusa a tiny bit due to that guitar lesson scene with Yui. This is a step in the right direction.

Note: I wanted to make a gif of a certain scene when I watched it earlier but I forgot what scene that was. Fuck.

K-On 10
I2EkFt6.jpg

man this beach episode was laaaaame where was all the beach and sawa-chan in a bikini and and and... It was a fun episode and Sawa-chan still makes me giggle whenever she's on screen. Azusa is such a fucking party pooper, though. Nobody wants to practice, just let them play. Oh wait you played the most, YOU HYPOCRITE. So Ritsu was finally right in her wild dreams, this time about Mugi having butlers and such. Who would have guessed? i sure wouldn't have no way And... the end of the episode, I could actually tolerate Azusa a tiny bit due to that guitar lesson scene with Yui. This is a step in the right direction.
This episode is basically your typical Azusa.
SPOILER
You never see Sawako in a swimsuit.
Note: I wanted to make a gif of a certain scene when I watched it earlier but I forgot what scene that was. Fuck.
Was it the scene in the bath with Sawako, Mio and Azusa?
I shall try harder for you.
:)
Yeah, their actual official listed heights are like 5' 2" down to 4' 9" or something. The moe height requirement only gets more strange the more I think I about it. Girls have to be midget-height to be moe now?
Well the average height for a Japanese women is like 5'2"
Short girls vs. tall girls. Debate now. Go.

I prefer tall girls since I'm 6'4'' myself.
I'll go with short girls
with big boobs
Guys, bear with me, but I don't think that Grim likes Azusa. Call it a hunch.
I have no idea where you getting that idea from!

Top Bottom