• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

No WWI spike helmet?
sAST812.jpg

I think my monitor is broke, all the text in here is coming up in squiggles.

I̸̡̜̦͊͋͗͊̈̿ͯ͢ ̣͓̺̹̟ͮͦͨ̐͑́d̡̹̲̳̖̖̫̦̀̃̔͒ͫ̓͘o̻̺̻̾ͨͭ͑ņ̯͒̈́̆ͩͬ'̸̰̞ͭ̋̐͑̑͜ţ͓͇̫ͨͫͣ̐̈̅̚ ̳͖ͯ́̀k̡̠̯͔͍̙̰̜̙̍̋ͦ̃̾͑ņ̵̢̙͖͎͔̘̱̣͔ͭ̎̊̽̌͗ǒ̂͊̐͒ͧ҉͚͈̳̤͖͍̰͚ͅw̴̛̲̻͊̑́͒̒̚ ̼͔̦͕̟ͫ̆̽̒ẇ͂̈̂̍̓̑͏̶͖̮̫̼̱͕̀ͅͅh̲͈͚̗̤̟̅́͟͝a̜̹̳͎͑͑̐͜t͕͔̑ͣ̋̓̈́ͩ́́ ̶͎̞͊͑͆́y̥̮ͥ̾ͭͬ͡ǒ̶̭ù̠̣̼͌́ͪ͢'̻̻͓͖̤͉̣̊̆͂̍r͕̩̯̱͈͔̋͟e̢̮ͧ̾̽ͮ̽̉ͩͯ̃̀̀ ̢̇̋ͪ̍ͫ̏̆ͪ҉̰̻̦̼͔̻̱ͅͅt̙̪̜ͮ̅ͦ̔͗̈́ͤ͜͞á̻̺́̓͌͡l̂͊̏͛͒҉̳͖̜̗̺k̞̘̻̹̗͓͇͂̋ͯͩͨͪ̿̾ͬi̶̖̩͆́͐̌͘n̠̭͇̦̻̻͕̔ͧ̇̑͘g̯̼͓͇͖̹͌̈́͛͆͟͝ͅ ̞̯̯̻̘̜ͤ͑͆̑̚ăͪ͂̀҉̸̣b̧̧̞̥͕ͥ́ͭ͆̂̈ͥ̏͊o̰͍̜͖͒͐́̌ͯ̀ͅu̵̞̦̖̽͐ͬ̔̑̄͑ṯ̙͉̹͈̖̖ͯ̈̔̃̇̐̅̚̚̕.͌͆ͭ͐ͭ̇ͯ̏҉̳̯̳̻

Labrys

Am I allowed to HNNG to nazis?

...because I just did.

She looks more talented than normal. I'm okay with this.

I'm not even going to lie, the Nazi uniforms were DAMN classy and sleek.

What they did was awful, true, but they knew how to dress.

K-On 12
iMQgEkq6UYvoY.gif

I have bad news regarding this episode and my opinion...
it was actually my favorite. :p
Everything blended together real well in this episode. There was the feeling of suspense on if Yui is going to be better in time, what they're going to do if she doesn't make it, Azusa actually being a little tolerable... loved how Mio got into Sawa-chan's dressing up shenanigans. my favorite scene was easily Ui dressing up as Yui and pretending to be her and getting everything perfect, then everyone catches on and BAM SAWA-CHAN KNOWS BECAUSE UI'S BREASTS ARE BIGGER! Amazing. The ending was really, really nice as well, KyoAni did a good job having it end almost how it began, only Yui more hopeful and happy. Sawa-chan playing the guitar again, ahhh! <3 Again, really loved this episode.

Articalys

There's a bento place nearby that used to serve takuan as part of their combo sets, but then they switched to broccoli with some kind of light sauce instead.
Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with a different bento place near where I went to college. I forget.

cajunator

Banned
There's a bento place nearby that used to serve takuan as part of their combo sets, but then they switched to broccoli with some kind of light sauce instead.
Or maybe I'm getting it mixed up with a different bento place near where I went to college. I forget.

Did you have to fight when it went on sale?

Articalys

Oh, they're both sit-down restaurants where they make the meals fresh (though you can get takeout of course). I've never really bothered to go to any of the Japanese markets around here where they sell pre-made bento.

Why is Yui so often pictures in that pose?
Im referring to her legs. She was like that in at least acouple other pictures.
So you can't get a good look at her panties.
K-On 12
iMQgEkq6UYvoY.gif

I have bad news regarding this episode and my opinion...
it was actually my favorite. :p
Everything blended together real well in this episode. There was the feeling of suspense on if Yui is going to be better in time, what they're going to do if she doesn't make it, Azusa actually being a little tolerable... loved how Mio got into Sawa-chan's dressing up shenanigans. my favorite scene was easily Ui dressing up as Yui and pretending to be her and getting everything perfect, then everyone catches on and BAM SAWA-CHAN KNOWS BECAUSE UI'S BREASTS ARE BIGGER! Amazing. The ending was really, really nice as well, KyoAni did a good job having it end almost how it began, only Yui more hopeful and happy. Sawa-chan playing the guitar again, ahhh! <3 Again, really loved this episode.

See? I told you that Ui's talents would be plot important!

You sure like Sawako, it will be interesting to see your reaction to episode 10 of K-ON!!
NMpTaeT.jpg

Oh, they're both sit-down restaurants where they make the meals fresh (though you can get takeout of course). I've never really bothered to go to any of the Japanese markets around here where they sell pre-made bento.

Did you go to any of the markets about an hour before they closed and see if any fights broke out over half-priced bentos?

Kazzy

This uniform thing is kind of...weird. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, though that's probably me being funny.
I'm surprised that you're letting Swastika fly.

But those uniforms are supposed to look aesthetically pleasing, as well as intimidating at the same time. Though it raises a real strange paradigm, when you consider the connotations that they carry.

Top Bottom