• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

That's one of my favorite scenes. Pickled radish lol.

Made me love Yui even more.
That scene definitely made me love Yui even more as well! It's so dumb. :lol

See? I told you that Ui's talents would be plot important!

You sure like Sawako, it will be interesting to see your reaction to episode 10 of K-ON!!
http://i.imgur.com/NMpTaeT.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
I should follow what all your posts say and do, Chet.

And I looooove Sawa-chan. I'm really not totally sure why I love her so much, but she's so much fun. But now I'm scared for episode 10.

[quote="Watanabe Kazuma, post: 57412570"]I[I] know[/I] :(

[spoiler]Wii U, D.O.A.[/SPOILER]

We all know the 3DS is the true heir.[/QUOTE]
Hey, Wii U isn't get DoA5U. Cut that out, Kazzy!

Kazzy

Going down this path is masochistic! Though, I will take the blame, as I feel it's partly my fault that we're even talking about this to begin with.

Just play what you like! Opinons be damned.

RurouniZel

Asks questions so Ezalc doesn't have to
Going down this path is masochistic! Though, I will take the blame, as I feel it's partly my fault that we're even talking about this to begin with.

Just play what you like! Opinons be damned.

I shall do so.

*buys all the not-Microsoft consoles*

And before people flame me, I don't have a bias against Microsoft, there's just nothing on either of their current machines that I want that I can't get on my PS3, which has tons of niche Japanese games like Atelier and Disgaea that I actually can't get on Microsoft. :)

Can we start talking about how dreamy Sawa-chan is?

Sawa-chan is the hot teacher I always wanted but never had.

Kazzy

Can we start talking about how dreamy Sawa-chan is?

No, she is evil and leads Yui down the dark path of success.

Sorry, it was about time that we made our bi-monthly reference to that doujin.

Which reminds me, I totally enjoyed the doujin that Chet linked me to. Does anyone else have any of their own recommendations? My main prereuisite is that it has to be relatively clean.

*The sound of a thousand bookmarks being closed*

tumblr_m80lz0xBBq1rayy8fo1_500.gif

She's OK I guess.

gwvqj7I.jpg

cajunator

Banned
Please no Wii U is doomed shit here, Gaming side is nothing BUT that these days. :/

Agreed.
Actually, I would give up completely on gaming if Nintendo and Sega no longer existed.
Everything else is about making the biggest flashiest movie, and I already go to the cinema for those. Don't need it in my games.

This uniform thing is kind of...weird. I'm not entirely sure how I feel about it, though that's probably me being funny.
I'm surprised that you're letting Swastika fly.

But those uniforms are supposed to look aesthetically pleasing, as well as intimidating at the same time. Though it raises a real strange paradigm, when you consider the connotations that they carry.
It probably doesn't mean as much in Japan, since they have their own war crimes to contemplate.
Or more likely ignore...
Wow, $20 is a steal!

Oh wait, it's the DVD...
You're Miiverse drawings are awesome. I have a hard time drawing on it, my hands keep getting in the way. Maybe I should try a longer stylus?
It's a little weird at first, but you get used to it.
Chet makes a better case as to why I should buy Nintendo products than they do!
I am?
I should follow what all your posts say and do, Chet.

And I looooove Sawa-chan. I'm really not totally sure why I love her so much, but she's so much fun. But now I'm scared for episode 10.
Scared of episode 10? You shouldn't be, you should be excited for it.
The hot teachers are usually the strict, break your balls kind of teacher. Though I suppose there's an appeal for that.

I can always count on you!
Which reminds me, I totally enjoyed the doujin that Chet linked me to. Does anyone else have any of their own recommendations? My main prereuisite is that it has to be relatively clean.

*The sound of a thousand bookmarks being closed*
I can definitely look for more of them, though I don't have any on hand here.
Meh, there's worse.
And let us keep our knowledge of them that way.

Eh how are we defining call if duty here, if we mean anime/manga that was amazingly popular to the point of influencing all other works in it's genre to come, then that would be DB/DBZ . If we mean "mainstream dreck that I don't like" then I would go to Bleach as king of that right now.

cjkeats

There was a call of duty anime thing when black ops 2 was coming out. Not sure what ever happened with it.
There was a big billboard out there with a call of duty anime guy.

There was a call of duty anime thing when black ops 2 was coming out. Not sure what ever happened with it.
There was a big billboard out there with a call of duty anime guy.
It was a promotion in Japan between Blops2 and the anime show Jormungand. At least that's what I remember it being.
hahahahahhaha very funny, but even if I disliked One Piece, Bleach is just , it's Bleach. There's no getting around that.

Bleach is nowhere near as popular.

Stark

Banned
Eh how are we defining call if duty here, if we mean anime/manga that was amazingly popular to the point of influencing all other works in it's genre to come, then that would be DB/DBZ . If we mean "mainstream dreck that I don't like" then I would go to Bleach as king of that right now.

Was thinking the latter and I for some reason see Bleach as the Battlefield!

It was a promotion in Japan between Blops2 and the anime show Jormungand. At least that's what I remember it being.

Bleach is nowhere near as popular.

Well in that regard, it depends on if we mean strictly japan or world wide, the bleach anime is still mildly popular in america when compared to other anime, but in japan it is all but dead on popularity. If Bleach is disqualified for not being popular , and for me One piece for not being dreck (well in a particular sense of the word) , then I'm gonna have to go back and agree with Stark about Naruto.

Madao

it doesn't really matter since anime games overall sell from ok to bad.

the real call of duty of japan is monster hunter.

cajunator

Banned
There was an anime convention in town today. I picked up some figures and the Atelier art book <3 <3 <3 <3 <3

I also made a new friend in artist alley. His art is fucking adorable. I will show you guys his page later. Hes drawing me a New Orleans Saints catgirl cheerleader :D

Top Bottom