• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

kiyomi

this is all your fault heaps

I came to weigh in on the debate and decide it once and for all. It's true ;
One Piece sucks.
Okay, okay, I lied. But not about One Piece. That bit was true. Well, kinda. I don't actually know. I watched one episode of the anime and there was no Nico so I dropped it. Anyway. I had almost no idea what I was getting into with.. this, so, uh, yeah.

S101

(i don't gif so nyuh)

jueg3vRstygL2.png
jMpABymF6KKXE.png

I can't say too much about this so far based on one episode except that, hey, I like this! I came away thinking I could definitely go for more of it, so that's a start. Right? In particular I loved the subtle touches, just really benign stuff like the way Yui reaches for her alarm clock or the way her knees knock together when she's worried. Little stuff like that is just great and appeals to me. Also, I am Yui. Anyone who wakes up at the wrong time and is easily bribed by sweet foodstuffs is fine by me. Also tea. And Ritsu's expressions and the speed at which they change is priceless.

I'll stick with this. And be more interesting next time.

Just wait until you see how cute his drawing is though. Oh my god his art is so adorable it hurts.
Seeing is believing, as they say!
this is all your fault heaps

I came to weigh in on the debate and decide it once and for all. It's true ;
One Piece sucks.
Okay, okay, I lied. But not about One Piece. That bit was true. Well, kinda. I don't actually know. I watched one episode of the anime and there was no Nico so I dropped it. Anyway. I had almost no idea what I was getting into with.. this, so, uh, yeah.
Sure!
S101

(i don't gif so nyuh)

I can't say too much about this so far based on one episode except that, hey, I like this! I came away thinking I could definitely go for more of it, so that's a start. Right? In particular I loved the subtle touches, just really benign stuff like the way Yui reaches for her alarm clock or the way her knees knock together when she's worried. Little stuff like that is just great and appeals to me. Also, I am Yui. Anyone who wakes up at the wrong time and is easily bribed by sweet foodstuffs is fine by me. Also tea. And Ritsu's expressions and the speed at which they change is priceless.

I'll stick with this. And be more interesting next time.
If you like it now, you're only going to like it the further along it goes! It just keeps getting better.

cajunator

Banned
In Upotte the girls are guns but more in a metaphorical sense.
think of them like character-tans like the windows girls or xbox-tan.

cjkeats

I started that very recently but got bored. I need to continue it, I just met whats her face voiced by Laura Bailey.

Side note: The little thing as the game starts up before the start screen is the best thing Laura Bailey has ever done. So intense.

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
I started that very recently but got bored. I need to continue it, I just met whats her face voiced by Laura Bailey.

Side note: The little thing as the game starts up before the start screen is the best thing Laura Bailey has ever done. So intense.

I don't suggest rushing it, otherwise you will get burn out. It is a very long game, and you need to play new game+ for the full experience.

May be it is just me but I felt very motivated since i really like the main character.

cajunator

Banned
He's seen it? Not fair I wanna see it, snap a photo for me <3

He got the book already.
I had the order page bookmarked already so the instant I saw it at the convention I picked it up immediately.
they also had the brain controlled cat ears but I dont like the particular design of those.

Top Bottom