• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Articalys

Funny how you were discussing those life-size statues a bit ago.

Life-Size K-On! Wall Stickers
fqsSbvZ.jpg
http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/org/anime/k_on/interior/-/ps_id/1952841/s_cd/0001/c_cd/34452

Only 12800 yen each, or 55000 for a set of all five, but hey, it's not like you were going to spend that money on something useful, were you?

Funny how you were discussing those life-size statues a bit ago.

Life-Size K-On! Wall Stickers
fqsSbvZ.jpg
Man, those are pretty awesome looking. Love the outfits they're in!
http://ishop.tbs.co.jp/tbs/org/anime/k_on/interior/-/ps_id/1952841/s_cd/0001/c_cd/34452

Only 12800 yen each, or 55000 for a set of all five, but hey, it's not like you were going to spend that money on something useful, were you?
Holy crap, makes the K-ON! suitcases seem like a good deal now...
Demand that they acknowledge Wario's existence!
I think they would rather complain that I don't go out much.
Just go for something non-sexy. Go for straight out weird:

GUKE28Ql.jpg

Actually, I might consider these for my wife...
I don't really have sexy figures outside of one small Yoko figure. I mostly only have nendroids.
These are the K-ON! statues that I want. They are a fun, little representation of what the series actually stands for, and wouldn't really need for you to explain to someone what they are.
What? are you saying that the show isn't about them playing music?!?

kiunchbb

www.dictionary.com
Power is back, only took them 12 hours, technology.

Onee-sama is not your personal power plant.

There are like....a certain magical index anime spoiler
20,000+ of them and counting
, do you really have to hoard every single one of them?

-------------------

$520+ shipping for 5 life size stickers.... mega millions why are you so hard...

I think my parents just ignore the fact that I have figures and stuff. lol
That just suits me just fine.
My parents ignore it too, actually. I'd say they support it.

http://i.imgur.com/vSBs3C4.jpg[IMG]
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/1NsFL5H.jpg[IMG]

Aya is tempting.[/QUOTE]
Oh, that's awesome!!

[quote="cajunator, post: 57345310"]what a cutie. Is that from Touhou?
I wish there was an Utsuho Reiuji figure.[/QUOTE]
Yeah, she's from Touhou! Good taste in wanting an Okuu, by the way.

Stark

Banned
Man. The number of parents that don't care... hurts. ;_;

And yep, Touhou. There's a Tenshi re-release as well, but I thought Aya was cuter.

Madao

my parents don't care about the figures as long as the figures look "normal" and aren't those types that look sexy or provocative.
good thing most of the k-on ones are normal looking.

cajunator

Banned
my parents don't care about the figures as long as the figures look "normal" and aren't those types that look sexy or provocative.

My dad just hates that I have "wasted" thousands of dollars on anime and figures. He thinks if something is not practical or useful, then it is not worth buying. Yeah hes not an art lover.

I couldn't bring myself to care about what my potential children do with their own money provided their is no psychological or physical harm involved on them or others....so no figures :p

Uraizen

Banned
I had a dream that neogaf was in a gaming magazine and Caj was listed as one of the bulletin points on why the site is so awesome.

cajunator

Banned
I couldn't bring myself to care about what my potential children do with their own money provided their is no psychological or physical harm involved on them or others....so no figures :p

I really don't know why he cares so much. I have a bunch of savings, pay into a 401 k/retirement fund, pay my own rent, utilities, car, insurance, food, everything. He probably just detests that he has no control over what I do anymore. But he still has my brother to lord over until he leaves.

Yea some parents have control issues, luckily my mother doesnt, and hardly even cares what i get beyond the occasional "you should sell these games you don't play anymore" and a "you ever thought how much all this stuff is if you added them up over the years?" .

cajunator

Banned
Yea some parents have control issues, luckily my mother doesnt, and hardly even cares what i get beyond the occasional "you should sell these games you don't play anymore" and a "you ever thought how much all this stuff is if you added them up over the years?" .

My dad bought a bass boat, a luxury pickup truck, and a 12,000$ radio setup. He should really not bother me about the money I spend.

cajunator

Banned
I'm trying to imagine what a luxury pick-up truck looks like.

the top end GMC Sierra 4x4.
Granted, he worked his ass off up to where he is now and is finally able to enjoy his money and time so he deserved it. But he should just lay off my own spending habits lol. My life, my animu, my happiness.

Labrys

the top end GMC Sierra 4x4.
Granted, he worked his ass off up to where he is now and is finally able to enjoy his money and time so he deserved it. But he should just lay off my own spending habits lol. My life, my animu, my happiness.
Life, liberty and the pursuit of Animu

My parents ignore it too, actually. I'd say they support it.
Ignore it? Sure.

Support it? lol no.
Do nerdy anime loving parents make nerdy anime loving kids?
I was at a comic shop on free comic book day, so yes very much so.
That's probably why I haven't splurged on any beach queen figures or stuff like that.

Though really it's because of the money.
I had a dream that neogaf was in a gaming magazine and Caj was listed as one of the bulletin points on why the site is so awesome.
I had a dream I had to take down a deranged psychopath that was held up in a cabin throwing grenades out the second floor window.
What this has anything to do with anything, I don't know.

My mom is like that too, she also thinks we should sell our old VHS tapes but I seriously doubt anyone would actually willingly buy them.

Top Bottom