• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

Kazzy

Chet just linked me to a heart attack inducing page.

Oh, sorry about that. I probably should have linked you to the artist myself. I usually just rehost the images because you can't hotlink.

So If I post something, then I generally have the original link. Feel free to ask!

No, you get flatbread.

Depends. You did link to some great Hyouka fan art. That's enough to be vindicated.
Kazzy should probably take some of the credit for that.
Oh, sorry about that. I probably should have linked you to the artist myself. I usually just rehost the images because you can't hotlink.

So If I post something, then I generally have the original link. Feel free to ask!
Sorry for stealing your thunder!

Kazzy

I've posted it before, but here's my favourite piece from that artist:

tumblr_mklbehNeMt1sn2r6wo1_1280.jpg

kazzy plz

iGkI0cn.jpg

I'm deadly serious.

Stark

Banned
I feel you on that as well, Umbrella was my third choice.
If Beowulf, Stanley, Feng or Panzerfaust get in at this point I'll be happy. :I

Ranked Feng pretty high this morning. Don't remember what it was since I was totally out of it, but it was like 2 or 1.

New people! Welcome! I already like you based on avatars.

cRPjvNR.gif

Agreed. Now everyone tell us who it is in your avatars and which series they're from, since I still don't much much anime ;P

Drink better tea.

Real talk: Coffee > Tea

Agreed <3

The thread does seem to go fast at the weirdest times...

Yeah it was dead all day sunday, then I guess crazy the past couple hours. over an hour since the last post, Come on. lol.

cajunator

Banned
Tea and Cake are gross in general.

Hell no!

Well cake is gross if it has more than a little bit of icing on it but tea is always great.

Agreed. Now everyone tell us who it is in your avatars and which series they're from, since I still don't much much anime ;P

Agreed <3

Yeah it was dead all day sunday, then I guess crazy the past couple hours. over an hour since the last post, Come on. lol.

Monosukoi's is Mayaka from Hyouka.
Lollipop Dave's is Yuno Gasai from Mirai Nikki.

I guess I haven't been posting enough .gifs lately.

And oh hey, I found the art I was looking for earlier!
lrCG8.png

FDFGFGHHGJGFJHIYUTYUTY%&%$^^*^&^(*%&$^$%$#%fhgfdYrghgfdhgf
GFGFDHH

GFH

fFGHHHHHUUURGHHHH--------------

cjkeats

lrCG8.png

You can tell when I'm mobile because I'll make even more typos than usual(if that's even possible) and not post gifs!

That's adorable, and would fit nicely if it were a scene in K-ON instead.

Madao

lrCG8.png

this reminds me that i can't find similarities between the Ritsu and Chitanda voices. the VA really changed her voice here imo.
kinda like Yui's VA as Medaka.

cajunator

Banned
this reminds me that i can't find similarities between the Ritsu and Chitanda voices. the VA really changed her voice here imo.
kinda like Yui's VA as Medaka.

Some of Ritsu's higher pitched moments kind of give it away, like the part where she asks Azusa to say meow compared to the Chitanda scene depicted with K-on's just above this.

Top Bottom