• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

I forgot Ritsu and Chitanda were the same. That's an impressive change kinda like Yui and Medaka.

I find Azusa only sounds like Kirino when she sings. That said, it's ridiclously noticeable now that I'm aware of it when I watched the movie the other night.

this reminds me that i can't find similarities between the Ritsu and Chitanda voices. the VA really changed her voice here imo.
kinda like Yui's VA as Medaka.

You can kinda hear her Chitanda voice when Ritsu tries to act all cutesy.

Aki Toyosaki seems like she has a lot of range, it's just too bad pretty much every show she's in she's using the same voice...

Kazzy

Aki Toyosaki seems like she has a lot of range, it's just too bad pretty much every show she's in she's using the same voice...

The same could be said for most good voice actors in general. So sad!

Listened to that every time when I was watching the show. Never put two and two together. My mind.

I think it's the leap in characters that does it! You'd never think to associate the two!

cajunator

Banned

I posted two videos that kind of demonstrate it.
Ritsu's cute voice is god tier.
Im probably biased.

Kazzy

I cant help it. ritsu is so goddamned cute :(

uIvPWt1.jpg

wait like medaka box medaka

what
Yeah, she also does that voice in Qwaser too, along with her normal Yui voice.
what is a hot and spicy k-on
Sawako?

Or maybe that's bitter...
Yup. If watching the show didn't make that obvious, the ED certainly did!
I actually prefer her voice here than I do in most of the songs she did for K-ON!, save for Ichiban Ippai and a few others.
Listened to that every time when I was watching the show. Never put two and two together. My mind.
It's actually how I figured it out at first. There are a few scenes where her Yui-isms come through though, but are kinda hard to find unless you're looking for them.
The same could be said for most good voice actors in general. So sad!
But having voice work is better than having no voice work.
So I was rewatching the movie, and I noticed that Yui makes lots of dumb sounds like a baby.
I don't remember it being any different than the rest of the series.
I posted two videos that kind of demonstrate it.
Ritsu's cute voice is god tier.
Im probably biased.
There is a specific scene from like episode 25 of season 2 I was thinking of, but I can't find it to show what I'm thinking of.
Someone is obviously trying to kill me. A side ponytail? My heart is not well.
That's a possibility.

cjkeats

Yui is also the girl with glasses who has the lesbian fantasies in Yuru Yuri. She uses her "Yui with a head cold" voice for her.

cajunator

Banned
Ok Im gonna have to step away for a little while for my health sake.
plus I ordered greek food and its ready. See yall in thirteen hours. Then I have some much needed off days.

Top Bottom