• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-ON!! Community |OT2| Ever Ever, Forever Shine!

cjkeats

U9twH0z.gif

frequency

You're welcome! So it's self-taught? If so, you must have done a very great job! Lots of progress in just over a year is awesome.

I have lots of help to learn so you can take back praise. I am not so good. But still Thank you.

It is more than just one year but I feel the one year was the most improvement I have. To have real English speaker talk with me every day helps a lot. I write much better than I can speak though. I really have trouble making many English sounds and I talk really slow. There is less time to think and make the sentence when I am speaking.

So I made a new tutorial video. It's a bit more basic subject matter, but it felt worth going back to explain a little bit more.

teach me to draw pantsu

I have lots of help to learn so you can take back praise. I am not so good. But still Thank you.

It is more than just one year but I feel the one year was the most improvement I have. To have real English speaker talk with me every day helps a lot. I write much better than I can speak though. I really have trouble making many English sounds and I talk really slow. There is less time to think and make the sentence when I am speaking.

What's your first language?

Stark

Banned

My vocabulary is awful. I stutter a lot, too so I kinda know how you feel.

Btw Chihaya is awesome.

Labrys

I write much better than I can speak though. I really have trouble making many English sounds and I talk really slow. There is less time to think and make the sentence when I am speaking.

Ahaha, this reminds me of when I tried to learn Japanese. I had the same problem. I did give up on it, though. Languages are hard for me.
You're already doing well, so keep at it! You type better than most native speakers I know.

cjkeats

I'm king of the typos.

Awesome though frequency, I wouldn't have guessed english was a second language for you if you never said.
Like nckillthegrimace asked, what was your your first language?

One more thing: Hibiki is the best idol. Deal. With. It.

So I made a new tutorial video. It's a bit more basic subject matter, but it felt worth going back to explain a little bit more.

Another like for you, buddy <33

Also, welcome (back?) to the thread! So many languages in one head? unpossible! /Eddie Izzard. xD

Stark

Banned
It's not a power you want.

Don't worry, we're curious!

And good taste in idols is hard to find, but you have it.

I remember once, that whole messenger lingo transferred over to my writing. Kept writing "you" as "u" when I was young in class. My eraser took a beating.

Rotation is best. Team Miki/Ami/Mami/Makoto/Hibiki/Haruka/Chihaya/Yayoi.

cjkeats

So what do you guys usually do here considering that the show/manga is over?
The inevitable Season 3 of course!
;_;
Stick around and find out!
Hibiki <3

Goof off!
You said you were going to bed LIAR.

I remember once, that whole messenger lingo transferred over to my writing. Kept writing "you" as "u" when I was young in class. My eraser took a beating.

Rotation is best. Team Miki/Hibiki/Haruka/Yayoi.

Oh man, I got hit with that too back in the MSN messenger days.
Fixed your idol team too.

Stark

Banned
Oh man, I got hit with that too back in the MSN messenger days.
Fixed your idol team too.

All started with Runescape. I still suck at English though. I don't get what a teacher wants from an essay.

Thank you, but no thank you. If it excludes Ami/Mami then it is awful. Iori, Ritsuko and the other one can jump off a cliff though. Also, there is no point to a rotation with that few!

cjkeats

All started with Runescape. I still suck at English though. I don't get what a teacher wants from an essay.

Thank you, but no thank you. If it excludes Ami/Mami then it is awful. Iori, Ritsuko and the other one can jump off a cliff though. Also, there is no point to a rotation with that few!

lol Runescape. Glad I never got into that one.

Ami/Mami suck. I'd take Iori and Ritsuko over them.

Do any of the Keions voice idols? I don't think so, but I've been wrong before.

I don't know how I feel about melancholic. I just don't like maximum goofy all the time. I like things to be grounded in reality and sense. Humour doesn't work for me when you lose sight of what is normal. "Outrageous" is only funny when you have a "normal" to compare it to.
Melancholy might not be the right word to describe it, probably more bittersweet perhaps? And the episode you checked out after the Ui Jun and Azusa episode is probably one of the silliest of the show, only the summer heat episode probably beating it. Otherwise the rest are a lot more grounded then they are.

Almost everyone hated her in the last thread. And it never made sense to me. Is there less hate in this one?
I don't think most hated her, I just think they didn't like her as much as the other characters.
At least I hope that was the case.

Mio was my favourite before Azusa.
I remembered as much. <3

Thank you for the kind statement. But I know I was impossible to understand a year ago. But I have had much practice now.
I think you're being a little hard on yourself, but you have improved greatly since then!
I don't know you.
So what do you guys usually do here considering that the show/manga is over?
Force other people to watch the show/read the manga. Discuss aspects of the series, and share fan creations as well as weird merchandise the show has had/will have. Talk about other things fellow fans might like or whatever.

Stark

Banned
lol Runescape. Glad I never got into that one.

Ami/Mami suck. I'd take Iori and Ritsuko over them.

Do any of the Keions voice idols? I don't think so, but I've been wrong before.

Man, it was awful. Addicting, but awful.

You are dead to me and have awful taste. Iori is trash and Ritsuko is a granny.

Not sure... I thought they did, but then that was Steins;Gate.

I don't know you.

She was meh. Sorry.

cjkeats

Nobody wants Christmas cake after the 25th of December.
=
Nobody wants a girl after her 25th birthday.

(It doesn't make sense since neither of them are 25, though...)

People in the K-ON thread of all places should know the value of a good cake.

Top Bottom